Jordan VI 6 Black Infrared (2014) Legit Check

Hi all

I am just getting back into J's and trying to relive my youth a little.....I would appreciate any feedback on these, they look fine, but no eBay feedback on the seller concerns me a little.

Thanks for any help!!

legit bro as long as you got a receipt with the date and can check on the drop date your good and everything looks in place

Here are some more pics, I have the shoes in hand now, could you take another look? Thanks so much!!!

I think you should be ok, no shoes will be identical, also using different device in taking photo's.

I also notice your pair has the "smooth finish" or whatever it's called by the side panel, and mine doesn't so that prob meant there were made different factory's.

Last edited:
i tend to agree, the seller just had no feedback which goes against my better judgement

Hi. What do you think of these shoes FAKE or LEGIT ? I have two different dates on the label-tag. I'm from Europe and i buy this shoes on ebay ~400$.This guy is from the UK. Nick on ebay d-smoove                        

I think they look alright, but get a second opinion on that, the part I would have trouble with is the $400.

Back
Top Bottom