jordan VI black/red nubuck to leather conversion

my project to try to get closer to the look of the original 1991 black/infrared. experimented with the black/varsity red first in case it turned out badly. pretty satisfied with the results, i'll eventually do this to my infrared pair.

1991 original (pic via nicekicks):
30l1i0h.jpg

1st attempt:
256bqlk.jpg

29f3285.jpg

2ufc2zc.jpg

4qrdci.jpg

2nd attempt (dulled the finish):
2qixlk1.jpg

10i8mqa.jpg

2rw5eab.jpg

2cfr536.jpg

my project to try to get closer to the look of the original 1991 black/infrared. experimented with the black/varsity red first in case it turned out badly. pretty satisfied with the results, i'll eventually do this to my infrared pair.

1991 original (pic via nicekicks):
30l1i0h.jpg

1st attempt:
256bqlk.jpg

29f3285.jpg

2ufc2zc.jpg

4qrdci.jpg

2nd attempt (dulled the finish):
2qixlk1.jpg

10i8mqa.jpg

2rw5eab.jpg

2cfr536.jpg

Yea, but the rest of the shoe is the wrong material. It don't look that good IMO.

Yea, but the rest of the shoe is the wrong material. It don't look that good IMO.

guys, stop going off on these obsessive tangents
looks like you took a magic marker to the back of those
i always say to wear your shoes, but in this case,
put em away - out of reach - take a step back
and avoid ruining your expensive shoes
yall in candyland if you think that looks hot in the streets

guys, stop going off on these obsessive tangents
looks like you took a magic marker to the back of those
i always say to wear your shoes, but in this case,
put em away - out of reach - take a step back
and avoid ruining your expensive shoes
yall in candyland if you think that looks hot in the streets

looks weird...if they wanted them to be like that they woulda made em that way
laugh.gif

but yea whatd you do

looks weird...if they wanted them to be like that they woulda made em that way
laugh.gif

but yea whatd you do

MAN, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!! LEAVE THEM THINGS ALONE, NOW THEY LOOK FAKE! RETROS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EXACT DUPLICATES. PUT THEM DOWN AND LEAVE THEM ALONE! TRY TO  TAKE THOSE BACK TO THE STORE AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK. JUST SAY THAT THEY CAM THAT WAY AND IT MUST BE A FACTORY DEFECT OR SOMETHING, BUT THOSE ARE NOT THE LOOK!
pimp.gif

MAN, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!! LEAVE THEM THINGS ALONE, NOW THEY LOOK FAKE! RETROS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EXACT DUPLICATES. PUT THEM DOWN AND LEAVE THEM ALONE! TRY TO  TAKE THOSE BACK TO THE STORE AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK. JUST SAY THAT THEY CAM THAT WAY AND IT MUST BE A FACTORY DEFECT OR SOMETHING, BUT THOSE ARE NOT THE LOOK!
pimp.gif

why are people changing shoe like this. varsity red to infared suede to leather. wasnt the og all suede its just so old it has a leather look. i think this is a waste of money and time but to each its own

Back
Top Bottom