jordan VI black/red nubuck to leather conversion

I dont get y people get so mad when people do stuff the THEIR OWN shoes? Like he didnt take the shoe polish to the back of ur varsitites so y get so uptight? Anyway they dont look that great but it was a cool attempt. Keep bein creative.

I dont get y people get so mad when people do stuff the THEIR OWN shoes? Like he didnt take the shoe polish to the back of ur varsitites so y get so uptight? Anyway they dont look that great but it was a cool attempt. Keep bein creative.

what are you doing?

Those look like terrible fakes.

Leave them alone, they are good looking shoes to begin with.

If you want OG's, then buy the OG's

what are you doing?

Those look like terrible fakes.

Leave them alone, they are good looking shoes to begin with.

If you want OG's, then buy the OG's

nahhhhhh.

ill admit using the Garden Craft marker to change the color to Infrared was a good idea. But i can't get with this. good effort though!

nahhhhhh.

ill admit using the Garden Craft marker to change the color to Infrared was a good idea. But i can't get with this. good effort though!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

one day, someone is going to be making a pair of jordan from scratch. Maybe that what jb should do, put out a make-it-yourself kit. "Jordan 6 Black Infrared w/ Durabuck do-it-yourself-kit." Disclaimer would be "not responsible for crap looking shoe afterward, but hey its durabuck though
happy.gif
"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom