Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Could be a good weekly rotation shoe. Very simple, real clean, neutral colors and, won't dirty fast. However something is just missing. I'm not sure if it's

Because it's low, or if the pull squares are making a big difference for me being absent? I don't know, just not convinced to purchase but, It's a solid shoe though.

Should be more than 20 bucks less retail than the highs too.

Could be a good weekly rotation shoe. Very simple, real clean, neutral colors and, won't dirty fast. However something is just missing. I'm not sure if it's

Because it's low, or if the pull squares are making a big difference for me being absent? I don't know, just not convinced to purchase but, It's a solid shoe though.

Should be more than 20 bucks less retail than the highs too.
It still amazes me that these are $175 and the 13 lows are $160??? Lmfaoooo

Copped a retro pair when they were released back in 2002 (or was it 2003?) but after many years of wear they gave out on me recently, so will definitely be looking to cop this release.

Geez...I hope these are as readily available as the white infrared 23 lows that launched this past weekend and are still sitting! 

I haven't brought any jordans since this remastered started dropping. Are they TTS because my black/infrared fit a half size to big?

Geez...I hope these are as readily available as the white infrared 23 lows that launched this past weekend and are still sitting! 
They'll probably be a little harder, but hopefully not to bad.

These should be a huge GR, most of the shoes they have previewed early have been GRs..... I really don't see any reason why these should be any different

I'm fully ready for these [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom