Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

I'm wearing my black infrared 6 now....It's been awhile since I wore my OGs in '91, but these aren't modern air maxes or XX9s.....comfort feels like OG from what I recall.  Yes, the material is more stiff, but that doesn't affect comfort per se, and they look great.  No super hard sole like the AM1s these days.  They do fit a big big, maybe even clunky, but the 6 is a big shoe....Overall, I'm enjoying having them, and will be happy if this low is the same or better.  Will probably feel less clunky just by nature of being a low....

Nice and simple... I'm copping. These coming in kids? I'll need to lace the godson. Looks like a shoe he can destroy

Last edited:
I saw on another sneaker website they where only in men's. Idk if that means they will be limited or whatever but it usually does

J's dropping that I covet, and I get to stroll in and grab them with no worries.

I love this life.

I hope you're right!  I want to login to FNL, apply my rewards coupon, and checkout with no timeouts, waiting, etc.  Fingers crossed!

These are nice but idk about $174.99. What happened to the days jb and nike had to justify a price hike with some bs marketing? Now they just up the price with no explanation at all or just use the word remastered.

Back
Top Bottom