Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

How'd everybody Love getting a shoe they wanted, with ease, on RD?

Nice right? **** is Lovely man. I hope Kanye drops a shoe every other month and keeps the resale at $1000

How'd everybody Love getting a shoe they wanted, with ease, on RD?

Nice right? **** is Lovely man. I hope Kanye drops a shoe every other month and keeps the resale at $1000

Im with that. Damn those yeezys are ugly too. Kids are insane these day.

Nice good to see and hear we all eating with these past few releases i can't wait to get mines this week . I  notice finishline charged shipping again when in the past few drops there was free shipping  didn't matter much seeing how i always use my rewards to cover that .

Surprised to get a shipping notification from Footaction this morning.:pimp:

Last edited:
I tried to like this "remastered" pair, but couldn't get over that ashy crap they used. I don't know why JB wont use Proper Durabuck on the VI's. :smh:

Decided not to get a pair.  These were available for a good few hours after release.

had the og's of this colorway back in 2002

from the way the 2015's look and the posts i been reading i'm not too mad i passed

if these where a little cheaper i might have given in and it would have made up for the issues of the shoe but not for 190.00 with tax

Last edited:
had the og's of this colorway back in 2002

from the way the 2015's look and the posts i been reading i'm not too mad i passed

if these where a little cheaper i might have given in and it would have made up for the issues of the shoe but not for 190.00 with tax
lows damn near hitting the $200 Mark and it being the standard for every release I'll pass. Jb needs to be put on ice for awhile better quality can be had for a lot less

Jordans aren't going to get any cheaper and I doubt these chrome 6 lows will make it to discount outlets. The nubuck leather feels too nice. The $175 price tag seems to be right from a marketing standpoint. You can't find this shoe in any better quality for that.

Jordans aren't going to get any cheaper and I doubt these chrome 6 lows will make it to discount outlets. The nubuck leather feels too nice. The $175 price tag seems to be right from a marketing standpoint. You can't find this shoe in any better quality for that.
$150-160 seems right for these. Quality is good on these though (based on my one pair). None of the bad glues stains, sloppy paint, and unevenly sewn panels like on the 2014 6's. 

People throw out that term "ashy" way too much and don't even know what "ashy" is, haha. 

Back
Top Bottom