Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Remember my cuz had these back in the day, always wanted em, never owned a pair of 6's

I have worn mine a million times over the year. I took mine out the other day and notice the air unit was fogged up. I just put a hair dryer around it and it cleared it up.
I did that too but it fogged up again.. I wanted to wear them again but im afraid it might crumble.. Is it a sign that the midsole will crumble soon? Im definitely copping 2x with the 2015 release.. Correct me if im wrong but the first release of the black lows was 2002.. IMO best low top jordans..

I did that too but it fogged up again.. I wanted to wear them again but im afraid it might crumble.. Is it a sign that the midsole will crumble soon? Im definitely copping 2x with the 2015 release.. Correct me if im wrong but the first release of the black lows was 2002.. IMO best low top jordans..

Yes, they came out in 2002. I am not sure if that means it is close to crumbling.I hope not but not too worried since I haven't worn them in a few years. Mine got plenty of wear the first 5-7 years.

Could be just the lighting and how the photo is zoomed in, but that doesn't look like durabuck.

The tongue is different from the 2002 release.. I might be wrong but the way i see with this picture, the upper is like the jordan 6 infrared pack from 2010.. Or maybe from the lighting

higher for no reason right?

True.. No reason at all.. They could've stayed with the same tongue height.. And also the lace locks looked more like plastic comapred the the chrome in 2002.. And one thing i hate with the recent jordan 6 release is the toebox looks like it has steel toe

material looks to be nubuck rather than durabuck and the lace lock doesn't have that metallic finish. so far they are ok imo could be better tho

Still going strong!!  I'll have to see the "remastered' version in person before I commit to buying them.

wish
Why not?
wish they looked like your pair.. but they clearly wont
Ohhh, my fault.  I misunderstood you.  I thought you saying that it's a wish that they would be on shelves on release day for me to look at..
laugh.gif
  On second thought you'd still be right about that being a wish...LOL

As they should if the product is not how its supposed to be.

Stop being a sheep

Right. The 2015 looks like a totally different shoe than what released in 2002. From shape, materials, tongue, height, soles. Might as well call it a VI 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom