Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

20170924_143305.jpg
just copped this hat to go with the suede green Gatorade 6s.
Dope, Villa or...?
Thanks

I think a little white wouldn't hurt in there, but I FAR prefer them without it on the sole.

It would be dope if these released in a pack cause I’m not sure if I could do one without the other and honestly I feel the hype for the green pair will be high and have a resale of $500+ especially if it’s a real QS.

It would be dope if these released in a pack cause I’m not sure if I could do one without the other and honestly I feel the hype for the green pair will be high and have a resale of $500+ especially if it’s a real QS.

theres hype for both of them honestly

theres hype for both of them honestly
Yeah I’m seeing that growing more and more with the special box and now the dope hats and sweaters it’s going to be a problem to cop. Good thing I work for Finishline but the green joints will be damn near impossible to get I’m sure. Funny though because everyone at first was even questioning why either one was being made in the first place.

Yeah I’m seeing that growing more and more with the special box and now the dope hats and sweaters it’s going to be a problem to cop. Good thing I work for Finishline but the green joints will be damn near impossible to get I’m sure. Funny though because everyone at first was even questioning why either one was being made in the first place.

Throw a "limited/QS" tag on the green ones and you'll get more and more interested folks. Lol

apparently both will be limited is what I was told. Carmine looking pair is probably gonna be foot stores and green pair probably tier zero

Back
Top Bottom