Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Since they were still sitting on the rack here at the Nike Store, I went in and copped a second pair. After i left the employee that works there that i know told me that some Chinese guy came in and bought the rest of the pairs for close to $9K lol

^^^ you ain’t know NT fell off a few years ago. Soft Kleenex cats roam NT now.

Hahaha, mad true! I only peek in once in a while nowadays.

This is why it's so easy to Cyber Bully. Some of these cats need to go outside sometime, disconnect from the PC!

You ain’t see Air Max 1 thread.
That’s called Cyber Bully.

No “discount” word allowed
No “resell” word allowed.

pfft.

You ain’t see Air Max 1 thread.
That’s called Cyber Bully.

No “discount” word allowed
No “resell” word allowed.

pfft.

Cause we have special interest/ investors who roam the thread. They don’t want people sharing information like this so you and I can save money. They want to maximize all profits at msrp or over msrp.

Just my assumption though don’t know if any truth to it. But I won’t rule it out though.

The censorship on NT is too damm high!!

Cause we have special interest/ investors who roam the thread. They don’t want people sharing information like this so you and I can save money. They want to maximize all profits at msrp or over msrp.

Just my assumption though don’t know if any truth to it. But I won’t rule it out though.

The censorship on NT is too damm high!!

Interestingly Jordan retros thread have people like me talking about buying $190 shoes for $140 even $112.

Air Max threads are not about that
More about owning a pair by retail.

Unless OG colorway could be owned with discount like AM97 from FTA for $135

Last edited:
He's reffering to the tape that nike uses now... read my old post i got roasted in the other thread for that.
Ah because it certainly went over my head, I don't even see the tape. I am already holding a pair of scissors when I get to the box and slicing right down the middle. I am more interested in the contents checking the shoes for any major flaws. The box is going out with the trash white or off-white tape in all.

So anybody see a problem using Crep or anything on the greens? I used it without issue on the wheat 6s and it states it is safe for suede, but I have been hesitant putting anything yet on the greens so far...

So anybody see a problem using Crep or anything on the greens? I used it without issue on the wheat 6s and it states it is safe for suede, but I have been hesitant putting anything yet on the greens so far...

somebody said not to do it back a few pages....but im not sure if its just their opinion or because they actually tried it and it turned out bad.

somebody said not to do it back a few pages....but im not sure if its just their opinion or because they actually tried it and it turned out bad.

Yup, but that was just one comment. Would be nice to see what others are doing, if anything.

Yup, but that was just one comment. Would be nice to see what others are doing, if anything.

This is what I use and no issues
IMG_2202.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom