Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

The_Wire-_Mike_McArdle.png

Anyone else immediately think of 'The Wire'?

White Mike reminds of Wayons Brothers show. One of my favorites growing up. I always watch the replays when I can.

So it looks like they are running around $400 on StockX for the greens. I have seen pre-orders from various plugs on IG for $350, but authenticity is a question there for some.
What are the thoughts on that price? Will it only increase as we get to December 30? Or will they drop closer to $350 yet?

I was expecting a 350 to 400 price, assuming I would take an L on the QS, but not sure what the price point would be once they drop.

Damn just got a reserve for the whites from Nike but I really want the greens.....

Hopefully they look out on those.

I
Thats retail fam, they are 240 out the door

I figured just that 220+possible tax would be about 240 retail. Many pre-orders were about 350, so figured that was fair game, as they would add about 20 shipping too.

So with StockX being around 400, had to bite before the price goes up. If it goes down, oh well... Part of the game...

Now those carmine ones this weekend...

got my bid accepted on stockX, ended up getting them for $180 shipped but it is 3 days now still waiting to be authenticated to be shipped out.

Back
Top Bottom