Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Pino e showed a launch sheet with these a couple weeks ago

Air Jordan 6 “Gatorade”
Color: Summit White/Black-Team Orange
Style Code: 384664-145
Release Date: October 2017
Price: $190

I love the Carmine themed colorway . My memory says that he wore Carmines during that like Mike commercial?

Last edited:
2 Gatorade themed 6s? I hope so, feeling the look of both. Would like to see some more orange hits on the green pair though. Seems like JB has been on a run of colorways with minimal contrast for a while now, going back to the Take Flight 8. Sometimes it works, sometimes it looks lazy imo.

Ninja Turtle 6s aka Michelangelo 6s
on my mama I was just gonna say the same thing! 
roll.gif

I'm ready, found this vintage (circa 1991) "BE LIKE MIKE" Jordan Gatorade tee in absolutely mint/unworn condition, no discoloration or cracking at all.
gatorade shirt post.jpg
gatorade shirt close post.jpg

Last edited:
Wow

Is that an official shirt
Yeah, promotional from Gatorade I imagine, vintage tagging that matches the couple of others I've seen online.

Not MJ related but I came across this too, picked it up from a seller in Italy (where it was made), a Gatorade racing style jacket from the 1991 cycling team I believe. Really pleased when I got this in hand, vibrant colors and no flaws.

Poly front ...
gatorade jacket front post.jpg

Fleece back...
gatorade jacket back post.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, so they fumbled the Black Infrared colorblocking, but got the Carmine colorblocking off smoothly lol?

I'm a fan. Unsure of whether I'll actually cop or not yet though.

I'm in on the green pair on disco though
I'm a sucker for that "If I could Be"

Like these a lot better. The green is subtle. The midsole change is nice also because it separates it from the Carmine. Not a lot, but enough.

I like them but just not sure if I would wear them. Will most likely get them but I don't think they are going to be a day 1 pickup

Back
Top Bottom