Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Hey fellow NTers.. quick question. I have a 10M headstart with FTL.. Any chance I’ll hit? Manager at the mall was like.. “dang man you basically jumped the line”..Would love to believe him, but I need that good ole NT opinion! first time user of any Launch btw

Thanks

It’s random
Your chances are good tho with 10 min HS
It all depends on store, your location and size
Try to pick the bigger stores or the ones you think will get more pairs

It’s random
Your chances are good tho with 10 min HS
It all depends on store, your location and size
Thanks G.. Appreciate it!
The store only has 18 pairs. New HOH since 2016..There also was another HOH lile 20 mins away but I’ll stick with this location.

Thanks G.. Appreciate it!
The store only has 18 pairs. New HOH since 2016..There also was another HOH lile 20 mins away but I’ll stick with this location.
you didn't select both to up your chances a bit?
I only got a 7 min headstart but I'm still bringing home a W this weekend.

From my experience, you can only check in once. Whichever store you checked in at, you will have the best chance of winning from. I've only ever won with a 10 minute head start. It has always been at the store that i checked in at.

you didn't select both to up your chances a bit?
I only got a 7 min headstart but I'm still bringing home a W this weekend.
Yea i got 2 stores selected. I checked in at the closest 1. They only got 18 pairs. The other mall 11.3 miles from this HOH is a lot bigger and probably has more than 18. The manager said to call in @ 6pm to get a code?? where would I put it? Does the countdown end, and you have to quickly imput the code?

Thanks in advance!

From my experience, you can only check in once. Whichever store you checked in at, you will have the best chance of winning from. I've only ever won with a 10 minute head start. It has always been at the store that i checked in at.
Okay cool! That clears things up! Id rather stick with the store I checked in at anyways.

Orange lace pics...
orange laces 1.JPG orange laces 3 crop.jpg orange laces 2.JPG
Laces are not from the Gatorade 1s (not in hand yet) but the Knicks 1s instead.
They look like a perfect match to me though and I think this is how I'm rocking them.

Btw, I've heard a few people mention an unusual texture on the box and now that I've felt it feels a little rough like a Gatorade cap.

Last edited:
Orange lace pics...
They look like a perfect match to me though and I think this is how I'm rocking them.

Btw, I've heard a few people mention an unusual texture on the box and now that I've felt it feels a little rough like a Gatorade cap.
But do they smell like Gatorade ? :lol:

Can you even share access codes with peole who don't want them. It's just typical to see anybody wanting them get a pass, and people here on NT and IG who get a reserve and are passing.

I called the FTL that was nearest me and carrying these for their PIN, to get the extra 1 minute head-start. We'll see. Was not going to drive 55 miles for 1 minute, so we'll see if we can double-up...

Not sure if y'all know but if you download the nike+ app and Login you can just refresh your message box to see if you got reserve. I've only won 2 times of course it's always something I don't want. Also the more you interact on the app the better your chances of winning. I don't buy from nike anyway cause it doesn't benefit me like footapps but for those who do hope this helps

Orange lace pics...

What kinda hat is that and where cop it's fye

Back
Top Bottom