Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Ya'll getting a little carried away in here lol
i'm like

full

the 1st gatorade 6 is still in stores and online but this release selling out online means

Air Jordan 7 “Fadeaway”
Olive Air Jordan 13
Air Jordan 18 Royal
Air Jordan 10 “Cool Grey”
Air Jordan 10 “I’m Back”

will too i guess

This was a somewhat limited release with the NRG tag to help it. When a full blown GR with no extra tags attached to it sells out in minutes, then I’ll say the hype is somewhat back. Don’t ever see it truly coming to back to be honest, 190 and up retail can only go so far with many and limiting the number of releases along with stock doesn’t bold well for Nike/JB’s profit goals.

This was a somewhat limited release with the NRG tag to help it. When a full blown GR with no extra tags attached to it sells out in minutes, then I’ll say the hype is somewhat back. Don’t ever see it truly coming to back to be honest, 190 and up retail can only go so far with many and limiting the number of releases along with stock doesn’t bold well for Nike/JB’s profit goals.

This is true. I miss the days that any retro I bought was an easy $75 bill! Blessed be the Infrared VI come up!

i'm like

full

the 1st gatorade 6 is still in stores and online but this release selling out online means

Air Jordan 7 “Fadeaway”
Olive Air Jordan 13
Air Jordan 18 Royal
Air Jordan 10 “Cool Grey”
Air Jordan 10 “I’m Back”

will too i guess

You missed the whole point of the entire discussion. You totally in left field. We are talking about NRG releases only. So I just had that same look on my face when I read your posts. This is the 5th NRG release and all have been insane or totally unobtainable.

You want to see Jordans sell out immediately, WITHOUT the need to limit the number of pairs released? JB just needs to do the following...

Retro XIII $135.99
He Got Game - Feb
Flint - March
Playoff - April

Retro XI $124.99
Black Red - June
Cool Grey - July
True Columbia - August
Concords - September

Got through easy on snkrs somehow, resellers want only limited stuff(like lime 1s out of the 4 1s)

All I need in 2018 are

BC3
Gym Blue 1
Red Toe 1
Royal 13
Shadows
Katrina
11s
Mocha 3s
HGG
Concorde

Not copping as much as I have after tying the knot lol

Snkrs app is garbage on non draws. Should let you choose a size range before putting you in a checkout line. By the time your preferred size is gone, the rest are too.

This drop was a complete waste of time.

Got through easy on snkrs somehow, resellers want only limited stuff(like lime 1s out of the 4 1s)

All I need in 2018 are

BC3
Gym Blue 1
Red Toe 1
Royal 13
Shadows
Katrina
11s
Mocha 3s
HGG
Concorde

Not copping as much as I have after tying the knot lol

Pretty much sums it up after you tack on a few yeezys. I still don't think He Got Games are dropping again

Able to cop off END @ $220 shipped. Lower than retail? surprised they had stock for a minute. Went through the whole payout process twice. Got two UK12 sizes.

Couple of people said overseas was the key. They were right.

I got my pair off end as well, suprised it was cheaper than retail.

Millenials bro, same dudes that want the patent cut lower on XI's lol.... They are who they are. It's cool, on to the next.
I’m pretty sure I’m considered a millennial but if anyone wants the low cut on XI’s the are BUGGIN
Honestly, back when the og Concords released I passed and chose the Flight 95s.
Looking back, I'm like, "What was I thinking, Concords are beautiful?"
It was partly because at that time I didn't really buy multiple colorways of the same model and had a feeling I'd like the black pair more so I waited, but I didn't realize until the 2016 SJs that the cut was so much higher back then.
I say that to say, the lower cut on the pairs especially with contrasting patent and uppers (this is key) do make the shoe look more streamline imo.
So, I can understand why someone would prefer the lower cut, nostalgia aside, strictly looking at them aesthetically.

Back
Top Bottom