Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Picked up my size 12 from Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island.... They had at most 30 pairs... Came with a towel... No water bottle. Cool shoe

Got more, that's just one store
Good for you...
giphy.gif

As hard and steardy these boxes are, I'm seeing quite a few damaged ones:sick: Some even with holes in them, wtf! Them ups workers must be sling shooting packages into the truck:smh:

That is odd. When I picked up my pair, size 12 was the first to run out. I think 2 people walked out with them. I dunno how many pairs they had though. I thought normally size 6-9 were “money sizes” as they always command more money on the resell market

I think size 10.5 sells out faster than a size 12 no matter what shoe it is... I also hate the sneaker app... in this day and age they need to find a way how they can tell if bots are trying to buy shoes so they can make it fair to the rest of us... bad enough the shoes where 225

For people who already have them in hand, is the shade of green closer to Olive Vs or Macklemore VIs? I feel like the shade of green has been all over the place between "official" Nike pics (Pine Green) and in hand pics/videos (closer to Macklemore VIs).

Neither, the same shade as in the pics

Lol thanks, all in saying is if you live anywhere that's not the sticks you should've touched a pair in my opinion

There’s many cities that aren’t “sticks” that receive plenty of hyped releases.

Call it what you want, but I guarantee those usual spots in NY got much less stock of these NRG joints than a lot of other hyped releases.

While many stores got them compared to day a yeezy release, the quantity was thinned our heavy.

There’s many cities that aren’t “sticks” that receive plenty of hyped releases.

Call it what you want, but I guarantee those usual spots in NY got much less stock of these NRG joints than a lot of other hyped releases.

While many stores got them compared to day a yeezy release, the quantity was thinned our heavy.
Yea I'm agreeing if you live in any of those places a pair was relatively easily accessible. And also they were limited just no crazy demand til after ndc sold out

That is odd. When I picked up my pair, size 12 was the first to run out. I think 2 people walked out with them. I dunno how many pairs they had though. I thought normally size 6-9 were “money sizes” as they always command more money on the resell market
Not anymore, now it's the big boy sizes. Only time small sizes command more is when the China market wants em

Yea I'm agreeing if you live in any of those places a pair was relatively easily accessible. And also they were limited just no crazy demand til after ndc sold out

Well, they did say the “NRG” tag would mean less pairs.

IG sneaker Thots were saying they were easy, now they look dumb.

I think my local HoH got 60-80 pairs of yeezys the last two releases.

15 pairs of these Gatorade’s.

Back
Top Bottom