Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Let's see the starvation ratio on these "NRG" from JB. :lol:

aj6.JPG
Looking good in my area

So it looks like app reservations start Sunday? My nearest FTL says November 19, so probably not updated yet.

Is this looking more like a limited GR than a quick strike? Looks like every Footlocker in my area is getting them? Easy cop?

So there's no discount on these white/orange anywhere? I want to give my brother these for Christmas, but at $150 I'd do it no hesitation. At $190 + tax, I'm hesitating!

Hey buddy, I found a seller on eBay that is selling for $160 with free shipping!!!

School me real quick please, whats a head start on the FTL app? And whats the point of the head start if it doesnt guarantee your pair?
Thanks

School me real quick please, whats a head start on the FTL app? And whats the point of the head start if it doesnt guarantee your pair?
Thanks

theres nothing that guarantees you a pair, unless its guaranteed pairs being given out. headstart increases your chances of reserving a pair. if you get say a 10min headstart on the FTL app vs somebody who didnt attempt to get any headstarts, you get a jump on getting a pair reserved vs them having to wait the 10 mins and then there might not be any more pairs left.

its like a race, where if u get a headstart, youre gonna reach your goal before a person who has no headstart....and the goal here is to get a pair reserved.

theres nothing that guarantees you a pair, unless its guaranteed pairs being given out. headstart increases your chances of reserving a pair. if you get say a 10min headstart on the FTL app vs somebody who didnt attempt to get any headstarts, you get a jump on getting a pair reserved vs them having to wait the 10 mins and then there might not be any more pairs left.

its like a race, where if u get a headstart, youre gonna reach your goal before a person who has no headstart....and the goal here is to get a pair reserved.

False.

11 min head start is a guarantee

Saw the white pair in person, they are alright but not paying full price. The green pair I am ALL IN. I wouldn’t mind a second pair if easily accessible.

Last edited:

How do I go about getting a hea start?

I haven't bought a VI since (I think) the Maroons. Did anyone else notice that the white/orange pair was much more comfortable? Decent materials and I think they put a nicer insole in them this time.

Back
Top Bottom