Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Definitely the white/navy for me. Not a fan of the UNC 6. Just because that color blocking worked for the carmines, it doesn't mean it translates well for other colors imo. I'm so hoping the white/navy will be relatively easy to get given all the other navy themed shoes being released close to these.

In this case the Carmine color blocking works perfect for the UNC. But even if the UNC used the same style as the Navy’s is still pick the UNC. Just like that shade of blue better I guess. It’s honestly not even close to me. As someone else said UNC 6 is potentially shoe of the year.

These have been overlooked historically, but these days we know that means nothing. That being said, I hope getting a pair won't be a PITA

These will probably have a slow sellout and in store raffles wins wont get picked up like that. White & Blue Jordan's notoriously get slept on during the initial release then catch on majorly as DS pairs dry up and time goes by. Unless its hype or an OG colorway(and sometimes even then they'll be a lil slept on). I work at a sneaker store and we were raffling UNC 6s and like 3-4 pairs didn't get picked up. We had like 3 size runs.

These will probably have a slow sellout and in store raffles wins wont get picked up like that. White & Blue Jordan's notoriously get slept on during the initial release then catch on majorly as DS pairs dry up and time goes by. Unless its hype or an OG colorway(and sometimes even then they'll be a lil slept on). I work at a sneaker store and we were raffling UNC 6s and like 3-4 pairs didn't get picked up. We had like 3 size runs.
This, plus Jordan Brand is releasing a lot of grey/navy colorways in multiple models, so the avg person just wants "navy blue jordans", and they have these, the 13's, the Georgetown 6's, and the white and navy 4's releasing in a few months. To the typical person, they are "similar enough" so, I'm hoping this gets caught in that and those who truly want them will get. I absolutely need a wearable pair until I have time to sole swap my og and wear those.

Last edited:
This, plus Jordan Brand is releasing a lot of grey/navy colorways in multiple models, so the avg person just wants "navy blie jordans", and they have these, the 13's, the Georgetown 6's, and the white and navy 4's releasing in a few months. To the typical person, they are "similar enough" so, I'm hoping this gets caught in that and those who truly want them will get. I absolutely need a wearable pair until I have time to sole swap my og and wear those.

Yeah Nike/JB are really pushing Georgetown & UNC themed sneakers right now so these will probably fall a lil to the wayside. No reason anyone who wants them should sleep though. I'm gunning for 2 pairs max. I've always loved these and White + Navy Nikes/Jordan's always does it for me. The more people sleep and pass the more easy they become.

I don't think so. People been clamoring for these for a long time. I included.

Hmmm the sneaker game's changed. The red thunders surpassed the lightnings in terms of hype and lightnings were a lot of older head's grails. Right now whats big is earthtones, crazy/tasteful collabs, 4's, Dunks, 1's, Blazers, and lowtop black or white forces. I think these will be relatively easy to cop if you put the work in and also pop in on stores the evening of the drop and the day after when people inevitably pass on their raffle wins cuz they won too many or just aint feeling them because there's a more hype release a few days to a week away. I sincerely hope thats exactly what happens. I kinda feel it because no one that I talk to immediately is geeked over these except for me.

I’ve probably posted on every page of this thread proclaiming my want/need for these but I’ve always been a fan. I just never bothered copping a 2000 pair for obvious reasons. That being said, I’m here for these, been here for these and I need a pair come release day.

Back
Top Bottom