Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

I’ll pay resale. Resale on UNC 6s is still fairly reasonable and those had more hype.

Of course hoping for a retail cop. Plus it’s nice Hibbetts/City Gear is charging $190 for them as well. Didn’t notice FLX app prices yet.

If OG Jordans had started out with the Jordan logo on the back, would you still care about “Nike Air”?

…be honest.
Nike Air will always be superior on OG colorways if they originally had them to begin with.

Jumpman logo will suffice if the original retro iteration had a jumpman. Don’t mind it on cool grey 3’s/4’s, lightning 4’s, midnight 6’s, etc

If OG Jordans had started out with the Jordan logo on the back, would you still care about “Nike Air”?

…be honest.
So the next 3 or 4 having a swoosh on the tongue would not bother you then. A swoosh Flight BC4 would be completely acceptable to you? Be honest.

Rare…. And I mean RARE hibbetts W!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Can’t wait to see these in hand

Attachments

• 884F3CAB-E43C-4E87-B934-34A3A06573BB.jpeg
    884F3CAB-E43C-4E87-B934-34A3A06573BB.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 210
No Hibbetts by me and Dicks just opened up their stores for wristbands for whoever wants. If you have one near you and don't want, help me or a member. Closest to me would be like 1.5 hours away.

Only been able to do FTL which isn't saying much. Really hope these aren't a pain. :frown:

It's true to the og. Didn't want, need, or expect Nike Air on these. I think it would look odd, but that's just me.
nike air would never look odd on a shoe that originally had it.

this colorway never had it but it wpuld be 10x more badass if it did have nike air in white.

you could never go wrong with nike air on air jordans 1-6 regardless if its an og colorway or not.

not sure why nike doesnt do it more often on new colorways. imo it would make the shoe that much more popular.

especially with a colorway like this that looks like it could have been an og colorway if nike still had an expansive colorway lineup like they did with the jordan 1

nike air would never look odd on a shoe that originally had it.

this colorway never had it but it wpuld be 10x more badass if it did have nike air in white.

you could never go wrong with nike air on air jordans 1-6 regardless if its an og colorway or not.

not sure why nike doesnt do it more often on new colorways. imo it would make the shoe that much more popular.

especially with a colorway like this that looks like it could have been an og colorway if nike still had an expansive colorway lineup like they did with the jordan 1
I'm tired of going back and forth on this. It's all personal preference. I prefer it true to OG form. I always find it funny how the NT community bang the drum on things being like the OG, but move the goal post when they want to. If you prefer the Nike air on a retro+, that's fine, but that wasn't the original form of this shoe. It has it's place as a retro+ cw, and the jumpman signfies that.

Back
Top Bottom