Jordan VI Motorsports VS Jordan VI Varsity reds.

Wonder why the Varsitys sell for more then the Premeium Motorsports. motorsports can be had for 200 or under and they were supposedly "limited", i have saw the varsitys going for 200+.
I wonder why this is as i sit here and fall in love even more with the materials that my motorsports are made of!!

Love these things!! wonder if they will be worth more in a few years.

laugh.gif

lol whut ms vi's gor for 200+ i bought varsity red vi's(white/red) for $100 & they can still be had for that exact same price

black/red is a classic cw and looks good with almost anything you wear, however the ms are ugly, just because they're 'limited' doesn't mean they look better smh..

OP are you sure you don't got this backwards? MS VI's usually sell for $200-$220 DS. Varsity Red VI's sell for like $180 DS?

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

OP are you sure you don't got this backwards? MS VI's usually sell for $200-$220 DS. Varsity Red VI's sell for like $180 DS?

I agree

i like the coloway or the varsity reds better thaty than ms but i have seen the ms cheaper than the varsity reds

I like the varsity reds better & they are close to a classic colorway, which is probably why they had more of an increase in price. My fav thing about the MSs are the gold accents and the smoke gray soles.

yeh i gess people like it more becasuse its an original colorway if you dont mind the change of color from infrared to varsity red. but i think the motorsports are a lot nice in my opinion! haha

Back
Top Bottom