Jordan VI PSG

Can’t say outside of Nike when it comes to rollout

Nike was reported by cnnmoney to be culling 35% of its wholesale to keep/sell themselves and it’s been working for them profit wise as they are up from LY with the new approach

Plus like the last PSG drop(s) I’m sure they wanna make it a spectacle here in the states being an international thing(irony being its sitting overseas)

But even the PSG 1 and 5 can still be had for near or under retail and that was a larger hype release

Even the PSG 1 hit factory outlets and can still be found in hashwalls(outside of the restock the other day of 1/5)

The fact the shoe can be had now under retail shipped international and still sitting speaks volumes

But that aside the high ticket price and its dropping the same day as a special sponge bob 5 pack of kyries(2 sketch air max’s day b4 also) that has a ton of hype isn’t helping it either

Plus last weeks coolgrey release

It’s a really bad slot for it to drop to be real

Yes. I managed to pick up the PSG V for retail locally soon after they dropped. A size 9 could be found around or under $300 or so. Not too bad.

I think mixed reactions with the the colorway since it resembles the black metallic V. I hope the VI sits for a while or if can manage to grab one later on for a discount.

Checked these out at Footlocker this weekend and was impressed with the quality. Had I not put a 1 pair per month cap on myself and copped cool grey 4s I would have gone for these in a heartbeat

I'm going to London next month for work and I'll see what's happening with these when I visit. Not ready to pay $250 for these after tax.

Welp, Pro Direct ****ed me.

They put the wrong house number on my package. It got sent to a house that has a forwarding address too. So USPS straight up told me I am never seeing it.

I am furious right now. These clowns better refund my money

They put the wrong house number on my package. It got sent to a house that has a forwarding address too. So USPS straight up told me I am never seeing it.

Holy Moly I’d be pissed

If you got your box it would have been crushed. Pro direct literally shipped the shoe box in a shipping bag with no protection. The box looks about as good as you’d expect. Thankfully the shoes survived.

A few pics for those who are considering them. I like them a lot.

Attachments

• 02C5D914-AACB-4ED2-B413-9F8EFB061FA7.jpeg
    02C5D914-AACB-4ED2-B413-9F8EFB061FA7.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 9A006F28-0B0B-466F-8AD3-A3CA70D9824B.jpeg
    9A006F28-0B0B-466F-8AD3-A3CA70D9824B.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 42
  • F892E5CA-B2C5-41F0-AC03-520EC9767BF0.jpeg
    F892E5CA-B2C5-41F0-AC03-520EC9767BF0.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 53
My order from offspring came in and they shipped my shoes in a damn bag. Smh Now not only do I have the wrong size but my box is beat up too. This will be my first and last time buying from them.

Came home to my Offspring pair which I never got tracking to lol but cool. Also forgot I had a bid up on StockX for $195 (plus free shipping too) that got accepted today. Either way these are stupid clean and I think very slept on.

My order from offspring came in and they shipped my shoes in a damn bag. Smh Now not only do I have the wrong size but my box is beat up too. This will be my first and last time buying from them.
Damn bro that’s rough. Mine were placed in an outer box which was then placed in a bag.

I love the tongue. It's a crazy design like the 7s and it seems like no pair is the same design. I want to unlace them just to see the tkjngh.

quality is on point. suede is way better than infrareds. tongue is a cool design touch. love the smokey soles and tongue. these things are super nice. so glad I picked them up from politics for retail. if your on the fence with these, just get em. u won't regret it.
Hopefully I can cop Saturday if not stockx hope prices are reasonable

Just sold my pair on goat. I will lose $15 after my payout but I'm just glad to get rid of em. Now it's time to wait for the 10th and cop my correct size from the states.

Back
Top Bottom