Jordan VI PSG

Damn, I am getting Gym Red 1s that I need to resell since I've ordered wrong number (f UK sizing) from them...
Same thing happened to me with the 6s I ended up listing em on goat as "damaged box" and took a slight lost on what I paid just to get rid of them.

Will see tommorow, but how someone is selling Js not double boxed smh
After emailing them they responded with "we don't recieve shipping boxes from the manufacturer so we can't guarantee that your package will always be double boxed". Smh

Last edited:
After emailing them they responded with "we don't recieve shipping boxes from the manufacturer so we can't guarantee that your package will always be double boxed". Smh

Just got the delivery, double boxed

Jordan box is in white Offspring branded cardboard box but its 1s and they have smaller box than 6s so they maybe cant fit 6s box to that box which is not an excuse still...

9EA03957-02A5-446F-B300-AD1F006E48E9.jpeg
Second pair came in. No red on second pair but still love em. Will rock them soon.

Anybody use Scotchgard suede and nubuck protector on these or their infrareds (or other shoes like the black/red IV’s, etc)??

My psg’s have a very tiny nick in the front from Nike so if they do become a little darker it might hide it a little, but does anybody weather treat their sneakers?/think it would be a good idea on these? Or use a better product?

I don't take a single step outside in a new pair of shoes unless they're sprayed down with that stuff. I have always used Foot Locker/Champs brand, but I think they recently discontinued it, so I'm testing other brands. I've only ever had an issue with one specific kind of Champs spray (red cap) messing with any color or anything, so stay away from that one. Other than that, you should be fine.

I don't take a single step outside in a new pair of shoes unless they're sprayed down with that stuff. I have always used Foot Locker/Champs brand, but I think they recently discontinued it, so I'm testing other brands. I've only ever had an issue with one specific kind of Champs spray (red cap) messing with any color or anything, so stay away from that one. Other than that, you should be fine.

What brand do you use? I don't want the spray to change the color or texture of these shoes.

What brand do you use? I don't want the spray to change the color or texture of these shoes.

If you can still find the Champs brand with the navy blue cap anywhere, that was my go-to. Right now, I'm trying some Kiwi brand that I found at Target and it seems to be working well. It won't change anything about the shoe, just don't drown them in it.

Man, I paid $220. Now there's a size 11.5 just sitting there for $156. You know how many Capri Suns I could have right now?!!!!
Don't feel too bad. I bought them when they first cane out and only because I won the raffle from END. I paid $270. I feel so sick right now my stomach literally hurts. Smdh

sooo, I got the notification last night, after having some beverages, and I ordered because the price was great for such an amazing shoe. I kno because I own a pair I paid retail for and I love them. but, I woke up this morning knowing that I dont need a double up and tried to cancel. mind u, it was within a 12 hour window of ordering. Nike says that I'm outside of the cancellation window. they stated their cancellation window is 30 min?!???!! Wtf??

Just keep em, sit on em for a few years, you'll be happy you did. I'm sure you'll be able to sell it for the original retail price with in a year.

Just keep em, sit on em for a few years, you'll be happy you did. I'm sure you'll be able to sell it for the original retail price with in a year.

yea. I thought about that. or, I could stop wearing my beat pair of cement 4s and use a pair of these as my daily's and keep one on ice. ohhhh, the tough decisions of a sneakerhead lol

Back
Top Bottom