JORDAN VI RETRO 'LAKERS' / MAY RELEASE / Style Code: 384664-002 - UPDATED NEW PICS

These will sit like the Varsity Red's.. Will cop on discount and wear with my Lakers gear.  Need that Black Lakers jersey...

Im a huge Laker fan, and Im not feelin these at all. Most of the VI's so far this year are bogus.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

JB had to find a innovated way to destroy da VI's since they used durabuck on this model from what that pic looks like

"ehh let's use annoying contrast stitching...thaaat'll get a kick outta em"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

They not really destroyed, this is a nice Colorway Imo, if you that bugged about the contrast, get a small ball-point pen and color it black....Im feelin em, Copped...

Originally Posted by never wear them

would rather see the white accents purple or yellow.

but I'm from L.A... so these will be owned.

preparing the fit
grin.gif

NBA-Basketball-Los-Angeles-Lakers-No_8-Kobe-Bryant-Throwback-Black-Jersey--Premium-Edition_1.jpg
If the budget allows MAYBE these are LA certified.
ohwell.gif

I liked them before but after seeing the pics from marqueesole, I like them even more. I'm glad they went with the 3M material like the infrareds.
These will be classics

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

I liked them before but after seeing the pics from marqueesole, I like them even more. I'm glad they went with the 3M material like the infrareds.
These will be classics
x2hvdxnlb2y0mjauy29txzewmdcznznfd2hhdgnoyv90ywxraw5fym91df93awxsaxmuzmx2xzffmtiyotezmjcwny42njk21.jpg

Originally Posted by freshsince85

These will sit like the Varsity Red's.. Will cop on discount and wear with my Lakers gear.  Need that Black Lakers jersey...
if you live in LA you know that the varsity reds are sellin fast... black lakers jersey
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Copped.

Yall do know the Lakers wear blk shoes for road games?

Yeah but these are so plain. Its like JB was scared to use color
ohwell.gif

That I can agree with. They could've done them like the GR blk/red, where they used purple or yellow instead of red.

Back
Top Bottom