Jordan VII White Infrared - June 30, 2023

Who's in on these? Colorway looks hella clean, and I love 7s but I keep asking myself if these will eventually go on discount if I remain patient and wait on copping like I did the Cardinal 7s which I was eventually able to cop for $150 months after release

Who's in on these? Colorway looks hella clean, and I love 7s but I keep asking myself if these will eventually go on discount if I remain patient and wait on copping like I did the Cardinal 7s which I was eventually able to cop for $150 months after release
I think they will, but they’ll fly once they do, and will slowly dry up in sizes before they do. Just my opinion…

Grabbed mine today... I am a complete sucker for white/infrared colorways so there was zero chance I was going to wait at all. Will break them out tomorrow.

IMG_6046.jpg

What is the general consensus here?

Will they be around or is the quantity low enough that they will move fast?
Considering they're going for under retail on stockx, I would say they're gonna stick around for a bit. Now as far as them going on sale, I'm not sure. Considering how the last few pairs of 7's sat for a good minute and even went on sale its very possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom