Jordan VI's 2010.

saw them today at footlocker sydney. very surprised they came out here. funny, with a retail of AUD$260, they cost exactly the same here as the spacejams and the black/varsity reds. if that isn't confirmation that our retail prices are a rip off, i don't know what is.

also saw nothing "premium" about them. nice, but nowhere near as good as the db's.

ores
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

saw them today at footlocker sydney. very surprised they came out here. funny, with a retail of AUD$260, they cost exactly the same here as the spacejams and the black/varsity reds. if that isn't confirmation that our retail prices are a rip off, i don't know what is.

also saw nothing "premium" about them. nice, but nowhere near as good as the db's.

ms leather is warm butter crisco soft... it's premium materials for sure.   i agree, though... that the db's are more plush overall but since I'd never wear them, motorsports win.

I have noticed that my champs pair is softer than the first FNL pair I opened. My third has the undisturbed tissue paper, lol.

Just to prove to you all that sizes bigger than 12 do exist in the Motorsport 6, feast your eyes sz 13 & 14 heads 
wink.gif

sounds like yall got jipped.  the leather on my pair practically screams premium.  only shoes i own that come close to having leather as nice as these is my 2001 blk/cmt 3s.  only sad part is leather of this type used to be the norm.  either way i'm super pumped about these and heavily doubt that the so called oreos will interest me anywhere near as much as these.

i picked up a pair of the Black/red VI's (infrareds) and I wasn't impressed with the quality of the shoe.....i might take a second look at the "BULLS" color way

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Just to prove to you all that sizes bigger than 12 do exist in the Motorsport 6, feast your eyes sz 13 & 14 heads 
wink.gif

ARE YOU IN THE US ???

Im sure me ALL KNEW sizes over 12 were out there.

MOST... MOST ... MOST spots in the US only had up to size 12.

I'm so angry with footalog... I will never do this to myself again. If I didn't have pairs from Saturday I'd probably be on a flight to their warehouse for a friendly hello...

^^ never buy from an overseas seller unless you know them personally.
It's just way too easy for them to walk away with zero consequence.
Not a good look.

the motorsports looked good in pics but I had no interest in picking them up, I expected the usual horrible quality from JB...

but I was actually very surprised when I saw these in person...good look and quality...ended up getting a pair...

too bad JB doesn't always execute like this...

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Not a good look.

I'll post my pics from my MSVI Footalog order when they arrive.  Overseas=patience and diligence (making sure they are legit)

And, as long as you are using PayPal, you should be okay.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Not a good look.

I'll post my pics from my MSVI Footalog order when they arrive.  Overseas=patience and diligence (making sure they are legit)

And, as long as you are using PayPal, you should be okay.
You're definitely right about "making sure they are legit" before proceeding with any purchases.  It's too easy nowadays though for fraud to occur.  
As far as paypal goes, they only help if your order isn't delivered.  If you receive fakes, paypal won't help.  Hell, if you receive a box of rocks paypal won't do anything about it.

<br>

Originally Posted by JAONE626

the motorsports looked good in pics but I had no interest in picking them up, I expected the usual horrible quality from JB...

but I was actually very surprised when I saw these in person...good look and quality...ended up getting a pair...

too bad JB doesn't always execute like this...

same here fam...once I saw the in person, I had to keep a pair...quality is 2nd to none...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

wink.gif

ARE YOU IN THE US ???

Im sure me ALL KNEW sizes over 12 were out there.

MOST... MOST ... MOST spots in the US only had up to size 12.
No man. I'm in Manila. yeah most spots here also carry only up to sz12 but the flagship stores here got up to sz14. They are legit as they can be as you can see I took the picture inside the Nike store too
laugh.gif

I paid the $2 for insurance on my footalogs... as far them being legit, that's not in question. I called customs today and customer service was not accepting calls this morning, then later is said "temporarily" closed. Like I said, fk this hong kong bs.... and luckily the ones coming are not my size, they were for trade. I bought them as a safety net and am trying to help some other folks but damn... this situation ain't working out good enough for my taste.

Customs charges is another thing also with these overseas purchases, got hit with some the other day. Not a good look....

how much customs charges you get hit with? where you live?
footalog put a low value on mine coming into canada and labelled them a gift so I didn't have to pay anything. I am not sure what the law is in the US but in Canada, gifts valued under $60 are exempt from customs/duties. And, you are only charged for the value above $60 for more expensive gifts.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

how much customs charges you get hit with? where you live?
footalog put a low value on mine coming into canada and labelled them a gift so I didn't have to pay anything. I am not sure what the law is in the US but in Canada, gifts valued under $60 are exempt from customs/duties. And, you are only charged for the value above $60 for more expensive gifts.

Yeah have the package marked as gift and declare low value and you'll be tax except. And Johnny Air Cargo charges for shipping are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Customs charges is another thing also with these overseas purchases, got hit with some the other day. Not a good look....

This happened to me with SpaceJams from Wellgosh, but even after customs fees they only cost me $1 more than retail + tax.  Who did you order from? What shoe?

Originally Posted by Jekih

ms leather is warm butter crisco soft... it's premium materials for sure.   i agree, though... that the db's are more plush overall but since I'd never wear them, motorsports win.

I have noticed that my champs pair is softer than the first FNL pair I opened. My third has the undisturbed tissue paper, lol.

fair enough.
I didn't closely examine the leather by the shoe on the shelf (yeah, still sitting instore) with the one hand i handled it with (had a kebab in the other). On brief glance, they are hot. I especially love the jumpman and 23 in circles on the back. infinitely better than the standrd jumpman *gag* air. BUTAs much as i love the VI (my fave shoe ever), my 2 pairs (DB and B/VRed) are enough.

wore my db's yesterday. i wear them quite a lot. they are heaven on icey soles. <3 <3
black/varsities today.  <3

Back
Top Bottom