Jordan VI's 2010.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Qusyion for all my fellow MS6 owners have any of you gotten jean stains on them ? i wanna wear mine but really dont want jean syains mesing up that amazing leather .
I had jean stains on the edges of the tongue. They were new jeans that I didn't wash first before wearing so maybe that's why I got the stains. I don't mind it being the the inside of it, no one will see it anyways. I read on the other forum that you can use nail polish remover but, not too much

the motorsport vi's are fire....got my hands on a few pairs and i love them. the leather is soft and def better quality than the usual nike/jordan leathers. i love them!

Got my MS6s from Footalog and picture will truely never do them justice there amazing quality is incredible !

^^motorsport vi is one of the best jordan release in recent years
the new colorway originality and concept has been unmatched by recent retro + colorways imo
and the quality is truely on point

I think the best way to put it for these shoes is these look like a pair of old skool Jays that you would get back in the days when quality was there. Fresh out of the box it smells different already and it feels different as well. Other than that I'm probably assuming anymore upcoming releases won't have quality of this high of a caliber.

I just got my MS VI's and they are fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The quality is great, the leather is nice and soft . And they do smell good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAGS

1. Oreos 2. Wht/red 3. Blk/Red 4. Motorsports 5. Whites 6. Whatever those piston joints are

that is for me anyways.... Those oreos are amazing. I've said it time and time before if those were releases in 91 they would be a lot of people'sgrails.

exactlyyyy how i was feelin oreos went from
nerd.gif
 to 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

anybody got a recommendation on a suede brush for the Bred 6s?
I've been using one of those soft blue bristle brushes you get at an auto parts store and it has worked very well.  I also recommend a couple coats of Footlocker Ultra Waterproofer/Protector before you wear them out.  It flattens the suede out and deepens the hue of the black.

How is the fitting on the MS VI's?
Im hearing they fit big?
I am a 13 but would I be able to fit a 12?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Im hearing they fit big?

They are a little big but that might be to much, I only can go down a half size any more then that and I cant take it.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Im hearing they fit big?

They are a little big but that might be to much, I only can go down a half size any more then that and I cant take it.
Yea, definitely.  My brother wears a size 13 and I tried giving him my size 12 but he said it was way too uncomfortable.

Ordered mine from niketown.com. Order processed, got the shipping conformation and today I was given a refund?? Called and they somehow never showed up and fedex and then they were sold out so that sucks
frown.gif
. If anyone can help me out with a size 11 let me know.

Is the leather a softer leather, kinda looks that way in pics?

Back
Top Bottom