Jordan VI's 2010.

White/Red for sure! We'll see in a few about the Black/Red....
May just drop alittle something for the White/Pink for my six yr. old.

*And yes, please don't OVERDO these, (maybe alittle too late, looks like JB already started)- if so, they'll just be another "shoe"! Andthat, I think many of us DO NOT want .....

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

i kinda wish the oreos were inverted

29nxsb4.gif

i want the motorsports and the white reds. I just don't like that 175 price tag on the motorsports

any info on this colorway
no pics yet...

Air Jordan VI Retro Girl's.
Release Date: 04/2010.
Style: 384665-103
Color: White/Pink Flash-Volt-Marine Blue.
$105.00 (Gradeschool)

i guess official price is 105 for gs sz's now

Originally Posted by HAGS

1. Oreos 2. Wht/red 3. Blk/Red 4. Motorsports 5. Whites 6. Whatever those piston joints are

that is for me anyways.... Those oreos are amazing. I've said it time and time before if those were releases in 91 they would be a lot of people's grails.

EXACTLY, THE OREOS LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULD OF BEEN AN OG COLORWAY.

Those motorsports are prob the ugliest motorsports. Why couldn't they release those iv's back then...

all are nice and wanna cop except for those ugly Pistons and the Motorsports aint feeling them....glad i gotta release date on them oreos (very nice shoe)..sothe white/red 6's are coming out in June the same month as the Powderblue 9's

Definitely the white/reds and hopefully i can get the black/reds. as for the others....think i gotta pass.

EW at the pistons.. Too many colors, and they just look fakes.... I don't think this is going to be a good for JB imo

Back
Top Bottom