Jordan VI's 2010.

I'm surprised how many of the blk/red version are still around. I stopped by a few shops today looking for AM 2009s on sale and they had the VIs still at every stop.

Copped me a pair of Doernbechers today and looking to expand my collection of VI's with the Wht/Red CW and hopefully the 25th anniversary if they drop(doubt it tho)
nerd.gif

DW ... LMAO. WOW what a funny !%% clip. Whoever did that made some NICE classic work. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

sticking with black laces.

JP... Im with you on that.

here in manila PI there are still a lot of Motorsports VIs around. There was one place they had 8 pairs only size 11,12, 13 though. I picked up mine just so i could say that i have em but i dunno, there's something about it that i don't really like. Its a little dull. I prefer the BR VI though. It so close to the OG infrareds.

That vid is so funny!
laugh.gif

UnDSed one of my MS VI's yesterday and a lot of guys asked me about them and complimented them. Lots of necks broken along the way too!

Yo video was on point. Too funny. But the 2010 look like perfect balling shoe. Imma wait till they go on sale though

got the black,reds really want the white,reds dont like the rest but man as I see more pics of them oreos man they kinda fresh ........ 
pimp.gif

I watched the original video a long time ago with the original captions, but I have to say the new captions are pretty funny too

I'm just going to cop the Black/ Red and White/ Red CW's. If that package is releasing I'll get that too, but the other releases are basura.

hey guys whats up?? This is officially my first post, but seriously I have been looking around on this forum DAILY since september, and had applied for membership back then, but it took FOREVER for me to be accepted... But I have a question hopefully I can get answered... I just got a job finally, and I will be getting paid in 2 weeks from this monday (tomorrow).. I have not been able to get any of the new releases since last june, Even had to pass on the space jam. And im wanting to get the black/varsity red 6's when I get paid, and I don't want to get them online and would rather get them in the store so I won't have to wait for shipping. Well I called finish line here where I live and the guy on the phone said they are out and he told me I was basically wrong in saying they were a general release, and he said they are a limited release and they won't be sending anymore of the 6's.. But I see that finishline.com Has every single size in men's available... Do you guys think I will be able to get a pair in 11.5 in 2 weeks at a local store? Are these really a limited release? thanks guys

Originally Posted by matt52687

Do you guys think I will be able to get a pair in 11.5 in 2 weeks at a local store? Are these really a limited release? thanks guys

It really depends on where you're at man.  By that I mean, if the spot you called is the only spot in town that was selling em then you might have to order online.  If there are multiple other spots in your area, than most likely you will be able to find em.  But from what I have seen, no, they weren't limited.  HTH

Originally Posted by matt52687

Do you guys think I will be able to get a pair in 11.5 in 2 weeks at a local store? Are these really a limited release? thanks guys
Welcome and props to you for not starting a thread about your question. Some of these other cats are real #@$@@#.

I guess it all depends where you live. I'd say just order online and wait for them to ship. It saves you the trouble of going to hunt for them if you're already getting negative responses over the phone. Screw it, just wait a couple of days and you'll be a happy guy with your new varsity reds. It's a nice shoe. Disregard any haters.

Back
Top Bottom