Jordan V's Sizing?

D.Josey

formerly dzaster
I'm usually a size 9, even an 8.5 but could I fit in a size 8 Jordan V?

I'm wondering if these run kind of big

wow, thats crazy, i would of thought they fit small. thats good to know, i can probably doa straight 9 if its like that..

Yeah you could im usually a size 9also , but i could fit a 7.5 1999 five red 5s.
So yeah they run kinda big.

I would've said they run true to small. Toe box is a little restrictive.. but i havent bought any Vs since 2000.

Originally Posted by marsloves

Yeah you could im usually a size 9also , but i could fit a 7.5 1999 five red 5s.
So yeah they run kinda big.

Who are you going to listen to the guy with 6 posts?

Or the guy who's been here since 2002

Last time i copped a V was in 2000, size 11

Then i won a pair of 3m Raging Bulls a couple weeks ago, size 11

Wore them last night to a x-mas party get together and they felt a little "tight"

I compared them to my other jordans and they are slightly shorter in length.

They feel fine, don't get me wrong... but that toe box is a tad narrow (and very prone to crease).

good luck though.

I'd say my true size is a 8.5 because I have a pair of AM 90s and their a size nine and too big. This deal was too good to pass up so I guess i'll makedo and try to break these in

yea dude, im a size 10 but in the jordan V i can handle a size 10 but a perfect fit is 9.5. the Vs are a bulky shoe.

imo the retro 5s r true 2 sz but older aj 5s 99 & ogs runs small soo u mite hv 2 go .5 sz up

They run REALLY big IMO. I am a size 8 and 8.5 in Jordans, Maxes, SB's Etc etc and I can do a 7.5 and even a 7 in Vs comfortable. I'd at least jumphalf a size up if you buy a DS pair.

I'd say for a narrow foot u can get away w/ the 8. I wear a 12 and my Olive's (sz 12) fit a lil big, my Fire Reds and Black/silvers (11.5) fit coo, myCDP V's (sz 11) fit the same as my 11.5's. I have a narrow foot also

The V's run BIG. Probably 1 full size down is fine. I went .5 size, and they are still loose, even in the toe box. These are based on Olive's andLaney's that I still own.

thanks for the help the pair i bought is a ds pair of the 2006 fire reds so hopefully they fit okay.

big imo... a 10.5 air max 90 fits my feet good and when I tried a sz 9 fire red v's and those fit my feet good.

I personally think that the V's run true size. But a half size bigger wouldn't hurt.

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

yea dude, im a size 10 but in the jordan V i can handle a size 10 but a perfect fit is 9.5. the Vs are a bulky shoe.
^^^^agreed...for reference i wear 10 in af1 and in the III's perfectly. I'm in my sz 10 burgundy's right now and they fit ok but a 9.5would fit much better. but like one of the dudes said, the most recent ones might be a bit smaller.

Originally Posted by jrock78

What about the grape V's? i wear a size 13, could i cop a size 12?

*If* you have narrow feet, slender toes, remove the insole, and don't mind some discomfort... you might get away with it.

Sounds like an awful lot of hassle for at best very poor results though.

Back
Top Bottom