jordan x chicagos legit check

just picked these up price was too good to pass up but want to double check

from what ive read online and after doing research they seem legit but wanted to double check never messed with 10s

awesome cause i only paid $70 for em!

thanks guys
this is kinda what scares me... 3 things ive noticed.. Prod dates are very short..toe box is long, tab that holds first lace looks long too bc of the toe box.. sharp angles to side panels..IDK but they MAY be super perfects..I would do some googling homie..

Yeah I read up on em before I bought em and these are the first pair of 10s the tumble leather up top and around the eye lets the air Jordan on the tongue feels deep like the real ones what I've seen the leather feels nice have thick laces I haven't seen any glue residue on the inside of the shoe which what made me think they are legit but I'm new to this and I could be wrong :/

And the kid I got em from was super young maybe like 14-15 years old and from the looks of his parents place they had some $ haha

And the kid I got em from was super young maybe like 14-15 years old and from the looks of his parents place they had some $ haha
yea man Im pretty much 95% sure these are an early release pair of them..Do you have the box by any chance? This may help to id them.

1- prod date is short and like 6 months before the actual release.. Normal time is about 3 months.

2- that toe box is long and the loop is long

Legit AJ10 toebox and loop.

I see what you mean but no didn't come with a box
either way I would say you paid a fair price for them... If they are ERs or GMs they are the "best" fakes you could have. Hope that helps a little..

Also I noticed you are new to NT.. Please remember to give thumbs ups to the peoples comments that you feel helped you here..Its our way to get rep and your way to say thanks..

I

V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom