Jordan X City Series Info

Can anyone fill me in on the story behind the Jordan X City Series. When were they released, how many different cities are there for each shoe, retail whenthey first released and what is the current market price for each shoes. Pics would be great too. Thanks

air-jordans.com has all that info

Depending on the size, DS with box will run you between $350 and $500, for every city except Chicago, which can go up to $2000.

i believe they made shoes for these cities:

Sacramento
Seattle
Chicago
Orlando

I cant think of the other ones

i remember seeing these at niketown chicago when they released i just happened to visit i think if i remember right they were cheaper then jordans the coupleyears before them im thinking around 110 to 115 dollers so there would be less people getting jacked for them??? that was long ago

Had the knicks one but i was robbed back in 95 for them which really pissed me off cause you could get them anywhere back then. today all hype beast wouldcamping for them 2 weeks before it comes out.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

would love to see these in a Rockets colorway.

seriously?...they have the WORST jerseys in basketball
sick.gif
laugh.gif

JB would be massacring another classic if they did that.
smh.gif

There were 3 general release Xs ...

White/black/light steel grey
White.black/dark powder blue
Black/dark shadow/true red

& there were 5 regional releases

White/black/true red -Chicago
White/black/kelly yellow gold -Seattle
White/black/royal blue/metallic silver -Orlando
White/black/royal blue/orange flame -NYC
Black/dark concord/metallic silver -Sacramento

The general colorways released in 1994 ...the City releases in 95 ....all for $125!

Nowadays, for a DS City pair don't expect to pay less than $300 ......the rarest & most sought after, the Chicagos will be more like $600-800 DS!

a83260a4a106fa46c6d3b32dee61bdfbe64bee05.pjpg

(Obviously not my pic!
frown.gif
....wish it was!)

hope this helps!!

they really needed to release the chicagos with the 10/13 pack i would a coped 2 instead of 1

i really only want the seattle 10's, i know the chi's are outta my grasps.

Back
Top Bottom