White.black/dark powder blue
Black/dark shadow/true red

& there were 5 regional releases

White/black/true red -Chicago
White/black/kelly yellow gold -Seattle
White/black/royal blue/metallic silver -Orlando
White/black/royal blue/orange flame -NYC
Black/dark concord/metallic silver -Sacramento

The general colorways released in 1994 ...the City releases in 95 ....all for $125!

Nowadays, for a DS City pair don't expect to pay less than $300 ......the rarest & most sought after, the Chicagos will be more like $600-800 DS!

a83260a4a106fa46c6d3b32dee61bdfbe64bee05.pjpg

(Obviously not my pic!
frown.gif
....wish it was!)

hope this helps!!

this pic is crazy. Wish I owned that.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

There were 3 general release Xs ...

White/black/light steel grey

The general colorways released in 1994 ...the City releases in 95 ....all for $125!

Nowadays, for a DS City pair don't expect to pay less than $300 ......the rarest & most sought after, the Chicagos will be more like $600-800 DS!

(Obviously not my pic!
frown.gif
....wish it was!)

hope this helps!!

Double those prices and thats what you should expect to pay

It would be hott if they released all now a days jordan players like Melo so denver and Ray Aleen so Celtics dat would be fire Rip Hamilton Chris Paul all demdat would be hottt I would cop da Boston like 2pairs but probly neva gona happen

(Obviously not my pic!
frown.gif
....wish it was!)

hope this helps!!
pimp.gif

RICO7JT wrote:
That would of been nice to see a CITY X SERIES RETRO PACK ...

Great idea RICO. Maybe in 2010 during the 25th anniversery. I just know that JB has something big planned for 2010. AT least I hope so.

Originally Posted by Xavier23

It would be hott if they released all now a days jordan players like Melo so denver and Ray Aleen so Celtics dat would be fire Rip Hamilton Chris Paul all dem dat would be hottt I would cop da Boston like 2pairs but probly neva gona happen
english please

Originally Posted by AJcollections

RICO7JT wrote:

Great idea RICO. Maybe in 2010 during the 25th anniversery. I just know that JB has something big planned for 2010. AT least I hope so.
They're probably going to be lazy and create a hybrid shoe using all the signature models.

Or be really awesome and release the White Infrared vi's.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AJcollections

RICO7JT wrote:

They're probably going to be lazy and create a hybrid shoe using all the signature models.

Or be really awesome and release the White Infrared vi's.
happy.gif

These @** all over any VI

SMH at myself for passing on the Chicago X's for $69.99 on the sales rack in 1995

They originally retailed for 125$$

I envy everyone that has the complete series... As a Jordan Collector it is my goal to complete this

Seattle X's are my Grails... and I am currently searching sz 12-13 hit me up...

The Ace dude on here has a really nice city series collection....

the city X's were all FIRE imo, my major problem with the retro X's is the contrasting colored lace loops....if they kept the whole lace area a solidcolor (like the og's) I would definately cop some

(Obviously not my pic!
frown.gif
....wish it was!)

hope this helps!!

I see they have the original Steel Grey ones with that Piece in the front of then

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

according to kicksonfire there were 6? they call the powder blues "charlotte"...

http://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are-air-jordans/air-jordan-10-x/http://www.kicksonfire.co...-jordans/air-jordan-10-x/

Yeah, you're almost correct, But the difference was that the Powder blues were only "nicknamed" the Charlotte Hornets because the colorwaymatched, but they were actually the second of the general releases. They were never officially made to be for that team as the others were.

The other five colorways were specifically made to match the basketball teams from those regions.

i was hoping that jb would do this for the xx3's but i guess the legacy pack was straight

Back
Top Bottom