Jordan X City Series Info

Originally Posted by micheal623

New york? There were no NY X's.
You get the BUZZER... There are New York X's... Same colorway as the Orlando's,except with an Orange Jumpman on the sole instead of Silver...

The Orlandos and Chicagos are FIRE!!!! We all could have copped these before all the hype jumped on board.....its crazy how the demand for jays skyrocketed assoon as he retired and they started retroing the xis.....if anyone has sz 12 orlandos ds for less than a grand, please get at me.....

the best by far are the chicagos which go for about 2 stacks DS i would love to just rock a pair with a red big pony Lo just snap necks , and the nyc, and theOrlando colorway is the best.

I might be wrong but were the City X's made for certain players in that city?

For example:
Sacramento= Mitch Richmond
Chicago = Pippen
Orlando = Penny or Nick Anderson
New York = Hubert Davis
Seattle = Kendall Gill

is this correct?

That is a great pic of all of them together. I remember those days. I was in 10th grade when they dropped. I had Chicagos but my feet has grown over the years.

Even if you found them DS... and had the money to pay... would they be wearable?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

There were 3 general release Xs ...

White/black/light steel grey
White.black/dark powder blue
Black/dark shadow/true red

& there were 5 regional releases

White/black/true red -Chicago
White/black/kelly yellow gold -Seattle
White/black/royal blue/metallic silver -Orlando
White/black/royal blue/orange flame -NYC
Black/dark concord/metallic silver -Sacramento

The general colorways released in 1994 ...the City releases in 95 ....all for $125!

Nowadays, for a DS City pair don't expect to pay less than $300 ......the rarest & most sought after, the Chicagos will be more like $600-800 DS!

a83260a4a106fa46c6d3b32dee61bdfbe64bee05.pjpg

(Obviously not my pic!
frown.gif
....wish it was!)

hope this helps!!
those 10s are FIRE

you could get them anywhere back then. today all hype beast would camping for them 2 weeks before it comes out.
Basically you'd have no chance to cop them today unless you were down for that standing in the line stuff. I had the Chi town and the Orlandoones.

edit: I always like the little part on the front of the first colorway of the 10's made my feet look smaller. The other colors without it made my feetlook long as ever for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom