Jordan X Gold/Black 2/15 Release ANY INFO? (PIC INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright JB, you can do this 1 of 2 ways.

All black with gold "stripes" and sockliner OR like the white/linen's excpet black/gold.

PS anyone? :nerd:

Last edited:
Gold lace holders and gold striped soles sounds like some instant heaterz to me.

That just a opinion, same as them not appealing is yours.

black and gold has my interest.  Hope the dominant color is black with subtle hints of gold.  Could be a real winner 
glasses.gif

Whens the bulls over bway release, could it be a typo for those?

a black/gold cw on the Xs could be official, I hope its a qs

Typo .. dont 2 pairs of 10s already release on the 14th along with the Blk/Red Low 1s? Plus the 15th is a sunday, not saying things dont drop on sunday but with everything else being on that saturday ...

Could be the XX9 and the full description n model didnt get finished. Could be ...

View media item 1363466

Last edited:
^Yea with the insiders here on N.T , I think We'd of heard about these already, especially being within a month of said release date for these.

Last edited:
^Yea with the insiders here on N.T , I think We'd of heard about these already, especially being within a month of said release date for these.

I'm thinking the same thing. We would've heard about them by now but on the other hand...AJKO's from 2012 dropped a week after we first heard about them. Arguably the last real QS. My point is it's definitely possible for things to slip through the cracks.

Last edited:
Already chatted with Eastbay rep. Product number matches that of the Lady Libertys. Color description on the calendar is just incomplete. Sorry to disapoint

On Nike's Calendar as well.  They are the Lady Liberty X
[h2]Sunday, February 15, 2015[/h2][table][tr][td]
launch_logo_jumpman.png
[/td][td][h3]Air Jordan 10 Retro[/h3]
Dust/Metallic Gold-Black-Retro

$190 | 705178-045

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PS
[/td][/tr][/table]
Gold comes from the Jumpman on the heel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.