Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

yall should just give up now if you're not looking at this screen...

nthat.gif

too early for pizza my guy

SNS newsletter came in my inbox with weird writing on the subject line, thought I won, lmao, just saying whats coming out this weekend.

to be ******* honest. Wouldnt make any difference on the number of pairs sold anyway, why do all these famous people releasing things wanna have thousands of people mad at them all the time...

Anyway, 7pm est with the museum is still my bet.

This...

7pm est sounds logical...

I went to Montreal a couple of years back. It was ok. Nothing impress me that much..
yeah well I mean its a normal north american city... Its not NY (neither BK nor Manhattan) but it def is at least as nice as Boston (went there a couple times and wasnt impressed, way smaller than MTL too) so I assume the reason we never eating is due to the CAD weak currency...

These KAWS/Jordans were at alot of shops, just hard to get w/ smaller stores releasing them.

I wouldn't be surprised down the road they sit at 1k

yeah well I mean its a normal north american city... Its not NY (neither BK nor Manhattan) but it def is at least as nice as Boston (went there a couple times and wasnt impressed, way smaller than MTL too) so I assume the reason we never eating is due to the CAD weak currency...

You guys eat for OVO release right?? That one shop gets everything?? Hmm cant remember the name at the moment.

Last edited:
You guys eat for OVO release right?? That one shop gets everything?? Hmm cant remember the name at the moment.

Regards,

-Charles
Not really, Nike doesn't even release the OVO's here. They all go to the US lol. 
laugh.gif
 Our only chance is a raffle at an OVO store. 

Back
Top Bottom