Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

were we for sure allowed to have two entries, same address but different card and name? or no?

i mean you take the chances you want to

but some dude and his wife won i assume they stay in the same house and have the same last name

i mean think about it if you and your brother wanted to enter yall both live in the same house why would that disqualify you

i have an authorization thats not a charge on my CC from kaws but i didnt use the right email

how can i find out if i won i didnt get an email from kaws on the address i used

for the people who won do you still have an authorization or charge on your account ?

I was authorized yesterday then charged at 9:56am

said till 12 so yea

dude seems to handle his releases right rolling out emails slow and going through everything

seems if you get nothing by 12 its wrap

also some are getting charged later than others then email so its not an L if you have no charge yet

Hoping this comes full circle and I get that charge before its a wrap. :nerd:

you can’t win them all. Ain’t eem mad tbh

B11FA9E6-228A-452C-9606-E5CB0C9DA2A9.jpeg

51A120C2-9DA4-4DF9-9597-36BCDC4C2DB4.jpeg

i have an authorization thats not a charge on my CC from kaws but i didnt use the right email

how can i find out if i won i didnt get an email from kaws on the address i used

for the people who won do you still have an authorization or charge on your account ?

that 0.00 charge doesn't matter chase doesn't show it ( for some) and i didn't get one last time and won

i mean you take the chances you want to

but some dude and his wife won i assume they stay in the same house and have the same last name

i mean think about it if you and your brother wanted to enter yall both live in the same house why would that disqualify you
yeah that's what I'm saying, seems like it would specifically say "one per household" or something like that if the same address disqualifies

yeah that's what I'm saying, seems like it would specifically say "one per household" or something like that if the same address disqualifies

exactly different cards and person is fine. he said per person and wording is everything

raffle is fair

i guess i am the only one that thinks posting stuff from one thread to another to put people on front street is b***h made

oh well

Back
Top Bottom