Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got a W email too. Size 12. Entered 3 times. Same name, same address, different cards.

There's a whole gang of W's go around. And that's just in this thread. Curious about the inventory amount.

On a side note, The kawsone raffle website was a damn pleasure to use compared to the garbage SNKRS and ADC put out during their drops.

got my L email. happy with one pair. prefer these over the greys :nthat:

Just came back from my bank to make sure I had available balance LOL the payment of 417 was already taken out thank God

I always get this feeling. Either backdoor is wide open or dudes enter thousands of times

Yeah, it makes zero sense if the store actually wants people to have a fair chance, because they have to know people are spamming the raffle. The only way reason I can think of is that stores hope more people will sign up so they can add them to their mailing list, get their info, whatever, and just draw more traffic to their store so they can move other product.

Quick raffles. Quicker Ls from here on out boys!

Okay, so I got more than 1 L email, so I'm thinking when the wheel was spinning to enter, it actually entered me duplicate times, so I was in a lose-lose from the go-go.

after my big L (rip)

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Back
Top Bottom