Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

pretty sure the stock count was 1055... a pic was posted in here yesterday that had the stock count
oh, so that # was just an assumption.. well i was one of the fortunate ones to get a W as well, still unbelievable but am very thankful. I haven't received my other email yet though for the other entry. It would be crazy if I hit twice. I think I'll lose my mf'n mind if this happens

I think it's safe to say at this point if you don't have an email or pending charge, it's an L. No one seems to have gotten a W past 12:16 PM from what I see. On to the next one! Not upset about this one. I was going to subsidize my Off White purchases.

i do wonder how many pairs there were considering how many people on NT hit and numerous people with multiple pairs.

if you use NT as a sample for the rest of the country..

**** load of pairs.

Lots of people ate.

Hope a larger release in eu (with no us shipping ^^) , last chance to get a pair! Prices going up on the grey one :/

Up to 10 days for shipping wtf lol and we’re paying $30 shipping cost? Are they using 10 days to eliminate all orders that’s used multiple accounts and etc???

seriously. my cousin got confirmation much later than i did and he already received his L email.

:rolleyes

seems like the wifeys are grabbing missed mid-range and dunking them in. :nthat:
all our first ladies w/ the boomshakalaka
giphy-2.gif

I’m glad I’ve had a bunch of meetings today otherwise I’d be hitting refresh all day . Still no email yet.

i do wonder how many pairs there were considering how many people on NT hit and numerous people with multiple pairs.

if you use NT as a sample for the rest of the country..

**** load of pairs.

Lots of people ate.

watch.

people still winning, and plenty of dudes and their girls/wives both won.

Back
Top Bottom