Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So, I need to try and wait and hope these go back up. Will the OW 1's ever dip like the 2011 Banned 1's have?

New on here but have always watched these forums..Resell price going back up within hours of you all saying it’s dropping...Back to $1200-1400 for size 9

I’m not complaing because I was happy to get a pair but there’s no way it cost kaws $30 to ship through ups. They definitely have a business account with ups and most likely receive a bulk mailing discount. So it probably cost them around $10 a pair, just guessing they had 3000 pairs that’s a extra 60k just in shipping cost they made. :rolleyes

i understand the crying about the $30.00 shipping and i do agree for that money their should have been more information on where packages via ups and there tracking information at that price

but look at it this way
you got the shoes for box price for little or no effort
paying $30.00 for shipping in the end is the convenience of not wasting time gas or waiting on line for a raffle so suck it up

alot of us me included would have no problem paying a store employee $30.00 or more to win the shoe for box

yeah paying less for shipping would be great but there is a number of us
who if we didn't win would be paying the current price aftermarket price of $900.00 to $1500.00 and thats from different resllers consignment shops ect and whoever else got a pair

in total with shipping and nyc tax i paid $413.00
i would pay it again
i'm happy

I would pay $30 for shipping with no hesitation but you can't deny it's excessive for ground shipping, especially if you live 5 miles away like I do and especially WHEN IT TAKES FOREVER (I'm talking about you YS). It's just one of those things that you have to deal with unfortunately. If you attempt a boycott someone else is ready to take your place lol :lol:

I would pay $30 for shipping with no hesitation but you can't deny it's excessive for ground shipping, especially if you live 5 miles away like I do and especially WHEN IT TAKES FOREVER (I'm talking about you YS). It's just one of those things that you have to deal with unfortunately. If you attempt a boycott someone else is ready to take your place lol :lol:

Your right

For anyone who has a grey pair, what are the production dates on the tags? On my black pair they are 06/21/2017 - 09/08/2017. I bet its a longer span than the grey ones.

Got my pair in last night looks like the UPS man was trying to see what I had and come up. Package literally arrived cut open on both ends smh

7022C05F-CA46-4503-8AE4-1E925336C174.jpeg
B7DAF43D-B708-4F90-B315-D5915F82E592.jpeg

I mean it is possible, but I don’t think it was a coincidence that both sides were cut like that. Lucky the box was wrapped in tissue so you couldn’t see exactly what was in it. All that matters is I got my kicks so I’m happy

That's a long way do you know if it was your UPS driver who tried to open it up or it just opened up on the way to from handling
Brooklyn to California is a pretty long trip
lol what are you gonna do? asking extra *** questions and he got them safe and sound so who cares

I see a lot of unboxing pics but no on feet lol

And if they happen to rerelease online I doubt there will be much stock. These were originally given out as friends and family pairs I don’t think they wanna saturate that too much

Back
Top Bottom