Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

57FD6B75-BEFC-48D1-8C28-3CA457946D07.jpeg
Out Xmas shopping

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Looks like I was one of the few on NT that didn't hit on the black pair. Still happy with the 2 grey pairs. Must have used all my luck on the Off White 1s.
IMG_3930.JPG
This my first KAWS item and now I wanna cop one of these plushes especially after this pic and the price posted on the other page :lol:

I know I haven’t posted much but I figured I would add an on feet pic...I don’t usually get shoes like these but I had to put them straight to feet and go out shopping. I even got bowed to by the girl at Foot Locker. Lol

Attachments

• 8C86FC9A-D6F0-4E26-B237-B69D0C899829.jpeg
    8C86FC9A-D6F0-4E26-B237-B69D0C899829.jpeg
    624.8 KB · Views: 118
Ugh, I hate to bring this back up but is anyone still waiting for their pairs to move from UPS? I’ve been at label created for 4 days now... no movement at all.

UPS seems to not be scanning in between deliveries.., most likely the delivery date posted is accurate

Ugh, I hate to bring this back up but is anyone still waiting for their pairs to move from UPS? I’ve been at label created for 4 days now... no movement at all.
Mines been like that since 11/30.... was supposed to be delivered Thursday. Still no delivery and money is still out of my account

I just got some movement late last night on mine. Went from Order Processed to being in my City all of a sudden

Mines been like that since 11/30.... was supposed to be delivered Thursday. Still no delivery and money is still out of my account

Same here bro. Was supposed to arrive last Thursday, shows no movement and of course transaction finalized, money out.
Other homies here in Cali already have their pairs...wth

Wrong! The reason the prices are dropping is because people that normally never win high resell shoes hit on these. They aren't seasoned resellers and are more than happy doubling their money. The usual suspects are sitting on these until supply dries up a bit

Ding Ding this and possible people are afraid of a restock, a restock that might not even happen.

Quick question. Why do people always relate someone not charging the most they think a shoe can fetch with being broke or being a rookie ? I have seen many people who been doing this for well over a decade and constantly cop limited drops charge fair prices just to keep loyal customers and because they usually cop multiples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom