Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Would y’all trade these for Moon Landing 90s, b/red AM1s, and Statue of Liberty Dunks, all size 13, all worn once?

Cash value is around equal.

image.png
I bet no one peeped the Jordan 4's on Eminem during the SNL performance

New Eminem Jordan 4's w/ Diff color way!!

Last edited:
Will definitely be copping another pair of the once they hit sub $700 mark. There's almost 60 pairs of size 12 for sale on StockX add in the other consignment shops, goat, and Facebook patience will definitely pay off

Just got mine in yesterday. Love them. Keeping them.

There are flaws here and there on my pair, but overall very well done and very nice details. The shipping box was waaaayyyy too big for the flimsy jordan 4 box. No packing material to cushion it, but somehow my box is mostly fine.

I think if there is a restock on SNKRS it won't be much and will drive prices back up. People that struck out will instantly start taking all these $800-900 offers and then it will be right back up around $1100

man...missed my UPS delivery by 10 minutes. I wouldnt have guessed they'd be here at the begining of the 4 hour time window lol.
I guess they try again tomorrow.

man...missed my UPS delivery by 10 minutes. I wouldnt have guessed they'd be here at the begining of the 4 hour time window lol.
I guess they try again tomorrow.
I missed mine to and I drove around for an hour and found a UPS truck and they called the seasonal worker that was delivering to my address and I met up with them. Took alittle work but I did get them that day

Back
Top Bottom