Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

It has nothing to do with my income level, and everything to do with my priorities.

I can afford to pay resell for pretty much anything. I just think it's a stupid thing to do with my money and I'd rather drop that money on designer instead of something mass produced. I can buy some handmade Italian leather shoes or I can give some reseller rent money for shoes made at some factory in China. I choose the handmade Italian leather.

Here we go now. The restock looks like a no go - at least for this 18th. So what does this mean for the value of the shoe? Please chime in.

Is the black colorway more limited than the grey?
Does the black still have the title of "F&F"?
Who's reputation should be accountable for the false claim of the restock?
Is the resale value gonna shoot up in the moments to come?
How many pairs were actually made?

Heck, the restock might still happen.... you never know:nerd:

Here we go now. The restock looks like a no go - at least for this 18th. So what does this mean for the value of the shoe? Please chime in.

These shoes are amazing in person. just put them on your feet and let everyone else envy your heat

also, wasn't it stated a while back that these shoes would have one release and that's it? I wish I could find where I read that tho.

We'll find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z!

pinoe has a social media platform, he needs content and likes and views, saw something on twitter ..posted it to create a **** storm and nothing .. :rofl:

Pinoe, if you're reading, I hope you copped under $1,000 ( i know how strongly you felt against paying that much)
Epic sentence from the video

“Also if you’re like me there’s no way in hell youre paying 1000 dollars or more resell because f*** that that’s why”

Classic

Sooooooo....I'm like 99.999999% positive my package was lost or stolen...smh

No way I'm paying resell on them, just have to chalk it up as a loss :frown:

Sooooooo....I'm like 99.999999% positive my package was lost or stolen...smh

No way I'm paying resell on them, just have to chalk it up as a loss :frown:
giphy.gif

They’ll peak around tax (part-time ballin’) season. Until then market value should increase until the new year. People gotta paid the rent!
I agree with ya. I'm just here to let ppl know how dope these are and how I'm keeping mine. there no other retail chances to cop and I'm ok with that. even tho if double up if I cud. these kix is sik

Back
Top Bottom