Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

347-987-4113 is on the shipping label. not sure if it's different but might be worth a shot. good luck man.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot...I can't believe UPS lost my package :smh:

**Any size 12 folk looking to sell, I'm in the market now**

fake. the heel alone is a dead giveaway.

2D25C177-619C-4A64-9446-731835B7BC58.jpeg
is the heel supposed to protrude out more on the authentic pairs?

tweezy916 tweezy916 not sure what you mean by that exactly but the pair shown in the LC check from @kakaka17 shows a flat, almost plastic-y, heel. the photo i included of my pair are suede throughout, ie no change in material.

My only other exorbitantly priced Jordans (by retail price) are tan pinnacle 1s from 2015. The Kaws 4s don't hold a candle to the pinnacles at all. I'd even say my $160 retail air max 1 pinnacles have far better quality than the Kaws 4s. I understand y'all wanna justify your $400 or $800 or $1,200 purchases, but face the facts - they're good, not great. If Kaws 4s are atop your list for "quality" I would definitely suggest exploring other brands and shoemakers that give you a better product for $350.

The price point isn’t strictly based off the materials used. We’re paying for the name linked to it. Similar to my pair of Greats Brand vachetta tan leather shoes that kill the Pinnacle that were half the price and made it Italy.

I do agree that people try too hard to justify the price. Similar to the Fragment 1. The facts we need to face is that there is a little bit of hypebeast in all of us. It’s obvious in the secondary price point.

Greats and Jordan Brand/Nike have different manufacturing costs and processes. So you make a good point but a bad example. Even with Kaws' name, it's rare that a shoe gets such a surcharge from Nike/Jordan.

Based off your comment about other shoemakers and value of product, it was in line as most using quality materials have different manufacturing costs/processes.

The Jordan Shine comes to mind when thinking of JB reaching in price point. The quality was awesome, smelled and felt like a new leather jacket but there was no name backing it and couldn’t sustain its $400 price point.

For those that have worn their pairs, how do these fit? Wear a sz12 usually, should i buy a 12 or get one sz bigger.

Finally got a hold of KAWS, guess I wasn't the only one that got jacked. Have to wait for UPS to refund them and then they'll refund me...sucks but oh well move on to the next sneaker lol

Finally got a hold of KAWS, guess I wasn't the only one that got jacked. Have to wait for UPS to refund them and then they'll refund me...sucks but oh well move on to the next sneaker lol
Man that sucks big time, you planning on paying resell for another pair?

Damn, sorry to hear that. The only draw back so far is that Kaws' shipping label says KAWS on them. He's too big to be putting his name on shipped goods and expecting that people would pay no mind.

kickz4242 kickz4242 FYI, you don't have to wait for UPS to refund them. If you did not receive an item you paid for, demand a refund right away or call your CC company to file a claim.

kickz4242 kickz4242 FYI, you don't have to wait for UPS to refund them. If you did not receive an item you paid for, demand a refund right away or call your CC company to file a claim.
People are unbelievable, I’m thinking about putting a security camera where UPS drops my stuff off. I’m hearing more and more about people following UPS trucks around here

People are unbelievable, I’m thinking about putting a security camera where UPS drops my stuff off. I’m hearing more and more about people following UPS trucks around here
Doesn't help when the news constantly blasts that ish giving other low life m'fers the idea to do it too

Back
Top Bottom