Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Anyone else doing online raffles for these?  Saw a couple instagram ones but those just give me a headache entering.  Seem pointless and just to get followers.

pretty much all instagram so far. I hate them too and have pretty much given up on those types of raffles, but for these i'll make an exception lol. Need these

laugh.gif

Is this raffle system new for SNS?
Don't think ever seen this.
Can see them doing more often since their site alwsys lags & crashes from overload.
The twisty word verification is a trip.
not sure how anyone even found this.  No info on their site so wasn't sure this raffle post was real.  All that hidden kaws logo bs floating around on their site, but leads nowhere.

not sure how anyone even found this.  No info on their site so wasn't sure this raffle post was real.  All that hidden kaws logo bs floating around on their site, but leads nowhere.
Now why would I post a fake link? :lol:

Now why would I post a fake link? :lol:

Dude,

Just thank the man for taking the time and compiling links and posting release info. BabyJ does this deed for a lot of releases. One of the good guys. BabyJ and HB are passing along good info. Bank on it.

SNS did the same raffle system for the Bred Yeezys. But the question is how are they deterring people from spamming multiple entries

Back
Top Bottom