Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Midway. For me, times will be more important. I'll fly out Thursday night, stay at an airport hotel, scoop the shoes up first thing, and then back to NJ or on to Wish ATL. This will be fun if it happens. Thing is, I also have an event on Friday in NYC that I have to be at. Good times.
Cool man. Sounds like a plan. Depends on the pick up time for me. I stay in GA, so I can easily hit wish first then head to the airport for Chicago. Good luck.

Thanx @babyjs23 as I finished entering the raffle I received an email from sns to enter in the raffle, so not that I'm authenticating his post but it's [emoji]128175[/emoji]. Plus he's always on point for us.
And you must have an account with them to be able to participate. So I'm not sure if you didn't get the email then you don't have an account with them so make sure to sign up.
that awkward moment when you dont receive an email from sns... wth :frown: do i enter again? entered like an hour ago

edit - and i already had an account with them, copped some air max from them the other day

Last edited:
Midway. For me, times will be more important. I'll fly out Thursday night, stay at an airport hotel, scoop the shoes up first thing, and then back to NJ or on to Wish ATL. This will be fun if it happens. Thing is, I also have an event on Friday in NYC that I have to be at. Good times.
You got a GA driver's license?

You sound pretty confident that you will get a pair in Chicago. Not saying you won't just curious to why you feel this way. Would go there too if I have a better chance there.

that awkward moment when you dont receive an email from sns... wth :frown: do i enter again? entered like an hour ago

edit - and i already had an account with them, copped some air max from them the other day
No you should be good [emoji]128522[/emoji] I just stated that if you don't have an account from them you should open one.
I recived an email to sign up not the one that shows that I signed up. Sorry for the confusion.
View media item 2384489

has blends released info via the subscription... 

I keep trying to sign up but it says I am already subscribed.. I cant find 1 email from them in my inbox 
grin.gif

thank y'all for the info. I'm waiting on another store in atl to make up their minds on how they're doing their release. hopefully in store raffle today since ill be in atl in a couple of hours. 

Last edited:
You sound pretty confident that you will get a pair in Chicago. Not saying you won't just curious to why you feel this way. Would go there too if I have a better chance there.

I've hit on the FA/FL/Champs apps for multiples since they were introduced around here. My VIP accounts are all several years old with several thousand dollars of spend. If spending is truly one of the factors, I at least have a decent shot. And since I wouldn't find out until Thursday night, I have to have all my ducks in a row.

is size 8 the smallest that's going to be available?
size 7 US
I've hit on the FA/FL/Champs apps for multiples since they were introduced around here. My VIP accounts are all several years old with several thousand dollars of spend. If spending is truly one of the factors, I at least have a decent shot. And since I wouldn't find out until Thursday night, I have to have all my ducks in a row.
Amount spent in your account is not a deciding factor.

Back
Top Bottom