Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

My friend accidentally got his cousin to sign up for the sns x ss superstars and they still couldn't win on End.

footaction.com log in and change your name, log out on your app and log back in, name is different

Interesting. Gonna change my wife's entry to my name tonight then. I usually just make her pick up but I don't know how she would feel about going to Chicago. :lol:

Interesting. Gonna change my wife's entry to my name tonight then. I usually just make her pick up but I don't know how she would feel about going to Chicago.
laugh.gif
Won't work for you tho, especially if you win

i kid

Out here in LA for work for a bit -- decided to hit up UNDFTD. Got there around 11:30 or so and easily 100+ in line. Took about 1 hour 15 min to get through the line for that L. Leaving, the line was def longer than when i got there. Prob 1.5-2 hour wait as of an hour or so ago. Good luck to all.

Blends email went out a little after 1:00 w/ release info for their instore raffle.

Last edited:
Out here in LA for work for a bit -- decided to hit up UNDFTD. Got there around 11:30 or so and easily 100+ in line. Took about 1 hour 15 min to get through the line for that L. Leaving, the line was def longer than when i got there. Prob 1.5-2 hour wait as of an hour or so ago.

YIKES!!! [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I'd love it if the kaws website had a security question page with something relating to kaws himself that would take hypebeasts like 5mins to find out online so only legit fans can cop, no idea what the question could be though

Edit - they could also make it 3 attempts and if you get it wrong your IP is banned or something, so basically anyone that is half reluctant to answer will be forced to do their research which will cause them to panic mwahaha

Last edited:
if my girl won the kaws in her name, I'd fly out with her to make sure she doesn't get sidetracked :lol:  and I'd feel more safe if I had the kaws in my hands than in hers. She gon fk around and leave it in the fitting room while clothes shopping 
Sounds like you have trust issues fam..........Gotta fix that quick, lmfao

Way too many of nike limited shoes are released as in store only raffles and only in a few major cities. For those not in those cities, we have very few online options and will have to fight the bots and people with thousands of nike+ accounts. 

Back
Top Bottom