Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

How do people have pairs in their cart on kaws site? I can still only see the backdoor image and can't do anything, not that it means much by having it in your cart

you probably going to social status or an affiliate.  

they are doing too much with this release.  'limited' scratch off tickets!!

so you gotta camp just to be able to get a scratch off....just to be able to enter the raffle

Nah, it's a store in Atl. They open up at noon. I have a feeling these will drop before or around that time. I believe people are camping out now as soon as they posted it on their social media.

Another 30 minutes or so before some of you hopefully book flights to Chicago.

It's a little rainy here, so bring a jacket, or buy a KAWS one here.  
laugh.gif

so you gotta camp just to be able to get a scratch off....just to be able to enter the raffle
I may stop by the Gboro SS but I know how they do. Some shady individuals over there

Nah, it's a store in Atl. They open up at noon. I have a feeling these will drop before or around that time. I believe people are camping out now as soon as they posted it on their social media.
A Ma Maniere

thats an affiliate of social status

Gotta be A Ma Maniere...Wish did an online raffle.

FYI

Do it at your own risk

But I just noticed that if you take your device off Network time and change the time ahead on your phone a few minutes it changes the countdown time in the app closer to Zero

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone has a page monitor app to alert them when the kaws site page changes? got the most popular one downloaded but no idea how to save advanced settings because I can't see a save or apply button? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom