Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'm guessing they got it from Wish or a ma maniere? Or are they known to get shoes from Nike/Jordan?

I'm not sure where their getting them I only go when I'm in the A... but yes I've known them to get every major and limited release Jordan and yeezy

I only tried on 3 accounts. they`re in different names. 1 is mine, one is my girlfriends and the other is in my cousins name who lives in chicago and can pickup for me............But ive had all 3 accounts for over 6 years, swap between each whenever i shop there.

And im not a reseller.........ive only spent 950, $250 and $3100 on all 3 accounts.

Last edited:
got one from nike and one from kith 
pimp.gif

Gotta Pay the Cost to Be the Boss.

I just wonder how the employees are able to backdoor such a shoe given the reservation program via the FA/Champs/FTL Apps...

For example, corporate knows how many pairs were sent to each store & someone will eventually win the pair you just purchased, so I wonder how that discrepancy will be handed when the customer complains or this becomes known at a higher level.

Nonetheless, congrats on the acquisition & as long as you enjoy them that much, given what you paid, thats all that matters.

PO

It happens every dope release and the members of corporate/management are often apart of it. i.e. the store gets 32 pair and 8 of them never see the light of day b/w employees, management and the corporate hunchos coming to grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom