Jordan X retros for hoop

How are these? They feel light and decent cushioning. The cut isn't restricting, which is something I'm fond of. I'm a small guard that enjoys theZK1s and 2k4s. I heard the traction on these were subpar? Any input is appreciated.

i ball in one of my two pairs of steel 10s and they are great balling shoes but yea the shoe doesnt have great traction when the floor is dirty, then again itcould be because the guy i bought them from threw them in the washer and the soles have not been the same, not willing to unds my other pair just to play ballwhen i got these beaters, but i just wipe them when they are slippery and they play fine...definitely the 2k4 are better but its just the awsome jordan styleto have on the court. so yea they are good performing shoes but with all the shoes out these days, i wear these every so often just when i feel like puttingthem into the rotation but they arent the best. hope that helps.

Thanks for the responses guys. I might unDS them for bball if I can find another pair somewhere for backup.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i ball in one of my two pairs of steel 10s and they are great balling shoes but yea the shoe doesnt have great traction when the floor is dirty, then again it could be because the guy i bought them from threw them in the washer and the soles have not been the same, not willing to unds my other pair just to play ball when i got these beaters, but i just wipe them when they are slippery and they play fine...definitely the 2k4 are better but its just the awsome jordan style to have on the court. so yea they are good performing shoes but with all the shoes out these days, i wear these every so often just when i feel like putting them into the rotation but they arent the best. hope that helps.
i agree with you...i would just shoot around making little jab steps and cuts and i would slip occasionally

I recommend not playing in them. The only thing I can say going for it is the weight.
Traction isn't to good and cushioning is awful. I had to buy insoles to use with them.
I only use my Xs when I ball casually, not when I'm trying to go hard.
Like people already said, there are better shoes to ball in. Keep your Xs DS or just rock them casually.

great show as far as comfort and support goes, however, they arelacking in the traction department (as previously stated)

i like wearing my X, think itll be good for balling. as for traction. i dont think its bad. if you are serious about traction and stuff, then stick tosomething else like 2k4s. but overall i think X are good enough for balling. is it the besT performing shoe? no..

Good shoe for balling in, pretty lightweight and good traction. I like them, but there are some better shoes.

U r a brave soul to b ballin in your x's cause i've been looking for a pair for a minute now and haven't found any at an adequate price i suggestyou clean them and ball in some other joints. Peace.

Just balled with my AJX today and felt very comfy. traction is not good (probably because of uncleaned wood tiles).
Cushion is great as well... I play guard with run-and-gun style and it performed well for me...

Originally Posted by iBall

I recommend not playing in them. The only thing I can say going for it is the weight.
Traction isn't to good and cushioning is awful. I had to buy insoles to use with them.
I only use my Xs when I ball casually, not when I'm trying to go hard.
Like people already said, there are better shoes to ball in. Keep your Xs DS or just rock them casually.

Yea, i felt that the cushioning wasnt the best at all...... and that was the reason why i sold mine. The OGs were so much better..... i balled in those likecrazy. The OG Xs were the reason why i love in love wit J's.

I like the fit a lot. Cushioning and traction are decent. Only problem areas are ventilation and lack of arch support.

Back
Top Bottom