Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

What's the quality on these? All my recent Retros have been kindve off. I know that's sadly to be expected from
Jordan brand now.

What's the quality on these? All my recent Retros have been kindve off. I know that's sadly to be expected from
Jordan brand now.

IMHO below par but as you stated that isn't even seen as an issue with Jordan retro's just par the course. I for one was disappointed.

When its true, you cant just go ahead and tell a different story. I bought them too and I have no regrets, but the quality is far away from many other brands that have products priced at half of what we pay for J's. 

Been over a week since I sent a package using usps and it has no movement. Somewhere someone is wearing my 9.5 I was returning to NDC

When its true, you cant just go ahead and tell a different story. I bought them too and I have no regrets, but the quality is far away from many other brands that have products priced at half of what we pay for J's. 
I feel the same way... Seems like we should at least get some air force one quality leather and glue.

Thanks for the feedback on the quality. I keep flip flopping on if I am going to pick these up. The powder X's are one of the few colorways I like in the 10. I guess my biggest drawback is I'm hoping to get the columbia 11's at the end of the year and in my opinion they are very similar with a basically solid white colorway. Atleast resell is only slightly above retail on the x's so i can pick them up down the road if I want.

Thanks for the feedback on the quality. I keep flip flopping on if I am going to pick these up. The powder X's are one of the few colorways I like in the 10. I guess my biggest drawback is I'm hoping to get the columbia 11's at the end of the year and in my opinion they are very similar with a basically solid white colorway. Atleast resell is only slightly above retail on the x's so i can pick them up down the road if I want.

How can you not say they are similar? Part of the upper on the 11 near the laces is from the 10. What I was saying is I just didn't want two completely white shoes, I would buy one or the other with the unc colorways being so similar.

How can you not say they are similar? Part of the upper on the 11 near the laces is from the 10. What I was saying is I just didn't want two completely white shoes, I would buy one or the other with the unc colorways being so similar.
That's about as ridiculous as saying the Chicago X is similar to the White XI Lows with the Red Sole. 

Clearly you've never owned either the Powder X or Columbia XI model. They're not even the same shade of blue.

Because I felt like posting my Jordan X's in a Jordan X thread. Was it a shameless plug, yes.
Kinda looked like you tryin to stunt but w.e. Atleast they 10s and you not showin us your collection though lol. Nice DBs
Stunt? With what? Retro X's aka possibly the most least coveted Jordan from I-XIII (alongside the II's)? How can I stunt with shoes that are still available for retail? You new guys man I swear SMH. No sir, I was not trying to "stunt". I was definitely displaying my collection but not "stunting". If you go through each thread, everyone posts a collective picture of all of the shoes they've acquired that are remotely close to the shoe that the thread is about. Example, in the Bred I thread, you'll see guys post their Breds plus every other Jordan I they have in their collection. We aren't stunting, just sharing our collection with others in the community.

Stunt? With what? Retro X's aka possibly the most least coveted Jordan from I-XIII (alongside the II's)? How can I stunt with shoes that are still available for retail? You new guys man I swear SMH. No sir, I was not trying to "stunt". I was definitely displaying my collection but not "stunting". If you go through each thread, everyone posts a collective picture of all of the shoes they've acquired that are remotely close to the shoe that the thread is about. Example, in the Bred I thread, you'll see guys post their Breds plus every other Jordan I they have in their collection. We aren't stunting, just sharing our collection with others in the community.

Kinda looked like you tryin to stunt but w.e. Atleast they 10s and you not showin us your collection though lol. Nice DBs
Chill out. Read my point, I meant as it's not like you posting your whole JB collection. Posting all 10s is fine who cares. I was kinda agreeing with you

He wouldn't be the first nor last to post a collection pic in a thread. Head over to the lebron XI thread. Nothing wrong with it as long as the pic pertains to the shoe

The Pentagon Ct Mall (VA) Finishline still got a few pairs of these. I ran in there and confirmed a size 12. 

Just brought these bad boys out today. They felt really nice while I was out with them. perfect tts, and I had on a think J sock with them. I even pulled a bad B**** on the yard b/c of them. Ok it probably wasnt b/c of the shoes, but she said how good I looked in them and gave me dem digits. 

Back
Top Bottom