Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Without a doubt. It's a classic shoe why not? Now if they release the Knicks, Sonics, or Magic colorway from the city pack, its over for the sneaker game:rofl:  .. The chances of getting those are so slim.

The funny thing is that I saw alot of these OG Powders floating around on facebook groups and everyone was like thats not heat, missing out on a great shoe man.

Don't forget the King's from the city pack

I think these will go faster than the Steel's, and definitely faster than those Greys/Infrareds that just dropped, but will last a bit longer than some other retros. The X's have never been the most popular line of Jordan's, and as others have said there's a lot of other heat dropping this month. Hell next weekend alone's gonna hit a lot of bank accounts really hard.

Anyone copping a pair and planning to hoop in them? Might be the minority on this one but X's are one of my favorite shoes to play in

on my radar, chose this over the CG which is available right now,

I also like this more than the VI that will come out this month.

I just hope copping this will be like a walk in the park like we all think.

Yea as long as you do your hw you should be good. Don't get me wrong ppl especially OG lovers are crouching in the bushes waiting to pounce. But with a lot of releases, 10s not being the most liked model(I love em) ppl should be able to cop.

longest FEB 22 ever in my life, fell in love in this colorway on the spot.

With people excited about 6's and ASG shoes, let's all hope for the best

An Easy Cop of the AJ10 Retro OG colorway

the only reason why i would get two pairs is because half the time most of these stores dont let anyone inspect the shoes so hopefully i can mix and match and send back out for retail
Not a bad idea. Never had a problem inspecting myself though, that stinks.

these will be hard to get unless you go and kill all the resellers. with my slow *** internet im not even expecting to get these...

Only order 2pairs when ordering from sites that have a history of cancelling orders, one from one site and one from another but usually hook up someone who missed out for retail

****. I feel like doubling up now. Really diggin this OG colourway. One to rock and one to keep on ice.

Back
Top Bottom