Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

1 store in my area is doing a raffle. entered it for the heck of it. still deciding if i want to double up. only other J ive doubled up on is concord. I dont think folks understand how classic these are. 

No point in doubling up on jordans or any shoe for that matter

Last edited:
Hopefully I'm able to get these.

I feel as if people who didn't get the 6s will get these to "stay up to date".

laugh.gif
tired.gif
These are to plain for those "people", they like shoes that double for neon signs on their feet

I remember this like yesterday 
Although they lost that game to Arkansas, my Tar Heels from that '95 team are THE reason I'm copping these.

I still remember when they first broke them out during the ACC tournament.

It's been almost 20 years that I've wanted these shoes.

Although they lost that game to Arkansas, my Tar Heels from that '95 team are THE reason I'm copping these.

Same reasoning here

Man I loved Arkansas because an all black team took the title, but I became a tarheel fan that year as well! The rest is history.

Man I loved Arkansas because an all black team took the title, but I became a tarheel fan that year as well! The rest is history.
Yep, that was the first season that I started really following the Heels, back when I was in 7th grade.

That starting lineup of Stackhouse, Wallace, Calabria, Jeff McInnis and Donald Williams still might be my favorite of all time.

I was blessed to have also attended UNC and had the opportunity to see many more Tar Heels play.

Wasn't able to get the infared 6's hope I can get these!  10's are one of the most comfortable Jordans

Yep, that was the first season that I started really following the Heels, back when I was in 7th grade.
That starting lineup of Stackhouse, Wallace, Calabria, Jeff McInnis and Donald Williams still might be my favorite of all time.
I was blessed to have also attended UNC and had the opportunity to see many more Tar Heels play.
Man that's good stuff! I think I was in the 5th grade that year lol. The blue on these is bothering me a lil bit, but I don't think its gonna stop me from coppin them.

Man that's good stuff! I think I was in the 5th grade that year lol. The blue on these is bothering me a lil bit, but I don't think its gonna stop me from coppin them.
The blue looks pretty spot on to me.

Maybe just a tad bit darker, but certainly not "Gamma Blue" like the one poster claimed.

Some people just wanna complain about everything.

Last edited:
I was able to secure my pair. Sleeping in for a change.
I wish I could do that. I gotta wake up to get a pair for the wife. Lucky I got my size locked already... Might get another one though just to increase my ebay feedback rating lolz

Back
Top Bottom